abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No DSL Internet since 3 Days
Internet-Nitin
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

3 Tage kein Internet. Ticket - ***. Für heute war ein Technikerbesuch geplant. Er entdeckte, dass es ein Problem im Straßenkabel gibt. Er sagt, er kann keine ETA geben, wann es gelöst wird. Was sollen wir machen? Noch 10-15 Tage warten? Nach Corona müssen wir alle von zu Hause aus arbeiten. Ohne Internet, wie wir es uns vorstellen.

EDIT: Ticket-Nr. entfernt

3 Antworten 3
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Internet-Nitin,

I'm sorry to hear that your landline is currently not working.

If this is a cable defect, it may be possible that major construction works are necessary to fix it.
You will get informed via sms once the issue has been solved - we cannot speed this process up =/

Do you have a mobilecontract / simcard from us ? Is the coverage fine inside the appartment?
Then we could try to help with lte data , so that you can work with your mobile as a hotspot.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks Andre for your message.

As you can understand its extremely difficult with all this WFH situations, Internet has become essential. I do not have a Vodafone connection for LTE. But should i not be given a replacement - Hotspot/ Data Sim etc as compensation till the issue is fixed. At the end of the day, i am paying monthly for the service.

We have no ETA hence i am unable to decide whether to switch to another provider, or think of someother solution. 

Andre

Hey Internet-Nitin,

i feel your pain & understand totally how important a reliable connection is in times of homeoffice.

This community is generally speaking for "customers helping customers" . We Moderators are always happy to help.
But it may take multiple days till i get to a private message. Since speed is key here, i can only suggest that you contact our customer support again & ask for an update on the ticket. If a solution is not in sight for this weekend ask for "always on" - this is our lte backup solution. Free of charge of course.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!