abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No Connection - 10407
EnesA
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I have Red Internet & Phone 250 Cable contract since April 2021. Download speed is not stable and mostly only 2-3 Mbit at night since October 2021. I asked to cancel my 2-year contract but it was not accepted by Vodafone. That's why I have to use my mobile phone connection mostly, I have to pay for more GBs. You can see the discussion about that issue below:
https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/Slow-Download-Speed-EN/td-p/2734720

Besides that, there is no connection last 3 days at all. Sometimes I am able to connect to the Internet but just for a few minutes. I don't know when the issue will be solved. I already called Vodafone and they told me that they are trying to fix the issue.
I am just tired of these connection issues. I normally work at home but it's not possible with this connection. I just want to ask again if it's possible to cancel my contract. Normally, it will end in April 2023. But I can't use my connection properly and I pay 40€ for it, unfortunately.
Please let me know what we can do about my connection issue which is there for 8 months.

More information:

• 10407, Berlin
  • I have a Vodafone Station router.
  • Red Internet & Phone 250 Cable contract
34 Antworten 34

Also @Moni_GK ,

My connection has gone a few times already today too. I had to use my mobile connection the whole week.

Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello, this is the connection in your apartment. Please clarify it with the janitor and let us know here.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi @Moni_GK,

Unfortunately I can't get an answer from the janitor. He doesn't reply my questions 😕

But since last week the connection is better, I haven't faced any serious issue. I hope there won't be any.

Also @Tina, you told me that there would be a refund for the last and next month. But I don't see anything in my account. I have charged with 40 Euros again. Did I misunderstand something?

Thank you

Moni_GK

Hello, I have entered the credit again.

Unfortunately there was an error in the system. You will find it on the next invoice.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi @Moni_GK,

Thank you.

I hope the Internet connection issue won't be occurred again.

Best.