abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New kabel station getting disconnected frequently
johnjamin
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I had no idea how to get through the auto mobile answering system in German, so I am writing the problem here. 

I recently made a new cable internet contract and switched the tarrif from 400 to 1000. I described the problem to a worker in vodafone shop which I was having from the old machine (thought it was the router problem). The fast line option in tge router would get disconnected frequently while the slow connection was stable.  So I asked for the new router hoping I would get a stable fast connection.

The new one came, set it up and the same problem is occurring. It is getting disconnected every now and then. It gets completely disconnected (wifi dissapears). When it is working though, the speed seems to be okay but the ping seems often to be very high. I guess this is an indication of a vodafone line problem.

The problem seems to have been in the place for a long time. As I have misjudged initially the cause to be the router. Now with a lot of homeoffice, it is really problematic. How can I get support to resolve this issue? 

42 Antworten 42

Hi, 

I am still getting both the frequent disconnections and not enough speed.

The current tests show 420 to 450. 

Please send a technician to check the connections. 

Both the disconnections and the speed problem really need to be solved. 

Hi, 

In addition to that, the phone connection and data 4g+ are also horrible. I get one or a maximum 2 out of 4 antennas. 

Hi

In addition to that, the phone connection and data 4g+ are also horrible. I get one or a maximum 2 out of 4 antennas. 

Screenshot_20210825-140404_MeinVodafone.jpg

Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello johnjamin,

what speeds do you achieve via LAN? W-LAN is simply subject to fluctuations and is also dependent on the end devices being able to receive the speed.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I have tested with many devices. This Include iphone 11 5g,  latest note, and laptops. All are showing similar results. 

Now on the lan connection, the speed is now showing 930 for download, 28 for upload, and 16 ping. 

However, the disconnection issue is still on the lan connection as well. 

So the low speed on wifi can it be an issue of the router? 

Disconnection both on lan and wifi is something really that still needs to be checked. 

Eventlog 

Martin59

Hello johnjamin,

there was a malfunction in the network, which caused interruptions. This was fixed around 19:30.

Please give the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz network each a separate name and password, if this has not already been done.

Best regards, Martin

Okay. I will try for some time and report here if it got better or not. 

Nevertheless, i will need a technician to visit to get a better phone reception (both data and phone call). Could you send me one? Or is this not able to be solved? 

The speed over the phone you see from the earlier screenshot. 

Martin59

Hello johnjamin,

the speed tests via W-LAN are perfectly fine. We don't hire a technician for that either, as we can only guarantee full speed via LAN.

Best regards, Martin