abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

New contract
Vayryta1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

How do you get help in english?
Is this problem otherwise familiar to anyone?

In December we made a contracf of Internet-connection. In January the Techniker from Telekom came to the apartment. I show him the plug in the living room. Then we went to cellar to another box. After that he told me, that in this house is 8 lines and they are all in use, if I understood correctly. After that I have been having advices to contact Vodafone, Telekom, Landlord - everybody sends me to the next one. But I found out that people living in this apartment before us did have internet, and no problems with connecting that.
Well, then we had an idea. These is two internet plugs in the apartment. What, if the line in bedroom is one of the eight ones, that are not free? That I have been trying to find out: I wrote e-mails at first, because I have moved to Germany in December and speaking German in the phone is not very good idea. No answers to them. I went to Vodafone Shop: "We can´t help you, call the Hotline, they can help you in English". No, they didn´t! They want here someone, who speaks good German. I told, that was at the moment impossible, I´m the best they can have. Then I got an advice to go to Vodafone Shop. So I did. And I was told - surprise - that they can´t help me. And I should call to Hotline, where I would get help in English. 

Where do I get this problem solved in English? How can you get service in English in Hotline? 

6 Antworten 6
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Vayryta1,

in this case please contact your landlord.

He should know which phone socket is active and connected to the distribution box in the cellar (so called APL).

If there are more appartments than ports at the APL, the landlord has to order the Telekom to enhance the APL.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Line seems to be ok in our bedroom, but not in living room, where the tekniker visited. Only it is not connected by Vodafone, we think. 
Landlord says, contact Vodafone or Telekom. Vodafone has only this week asked me to contact to different places of Vodafone, Telekom and now landlord. My sense of humor is not enough anymore.
Picture below is of Fritz box in bed room. Does it not look like everything in this house could be ok? If we connect it in living room. DSL light starts blinking.

Übersiht...

Jens-K

Hi Vayryta1,

did you tell the technician that there are more than one socket?

If not, contact us to make another appointment and show the technician the correct phone socket.

Regards,

Jens

No, I did not. I didn´t even think about this possibility when technician was here. And he didn´t ask either. I thougt, I was supposed to tell, where is the socket that I want the line connected. 
If the line is the right one, can´t Vodefone or Telekom check this without coming here? Fritzbox in connected to that socket all the time. 

Jens-K

Hi Vayryta1,

the line has to be activated by a technician.

So I assume that we will not be able to activate it without another appointment.

Regards,

Jens