abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New User - Connection Status In Progress (English)
AhmetTanakol
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Sorry my German is not as good as I am. A wireless cable router Compal CH7466CE. I have 3 inputs on my wall so Vodafone did not work for me. I bought a F-type coax cable (description of the cable:  Use: Transmission of digital SD / HD-TV signals from satellite systems to TV sets, satellite receivers and Internet via broadband / multimedia socket to cable router and cable modem, in excellent quality / optimally suited for the reception of HDTV transmitters as well as digital television / compatible with all receivers / televisions with F-connections (F-socket) | suitable for indoor applications ) I managed to plug it on my wall. The '@' icon indicates the internet status flashes repeatedly.When I opened the 192.168.0.1, I see that the modem status is shown as 'In Status'. I am not sure what the problem is. I attached a couple of screenshots that show the signal strength, status, and device information. I have a Macbook pro. I use Google Chrome as my browser. Wi-Fi since I have not had ethernet port. 1 week to have internet connection. I could not get in touch with customer support. Could you please help?

Thank you

German Version

Hallo,

Entschuldigung, mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut wie ich. Ein kabelloser Kabelrouter Compal CH7466CE. Ich habe 3 Eingänge an meiner Wand, daher hat Vodafone bei mir nicht funktioniert. Ich habe ein Koaxialkabel vom Typ F gekauft (Beschreibung des Kabels: Verwendung: Übertragung von digitalen SD / HD-TV-Signalen von Satellitensystemen zu Fernsehgeräten, Satellitenempfängern und Internet über Breitband / Multimedia-Buchse an Kabelrouter und Kabelmodem, in hervorragender Qualität Qualität / Optimal geeignet für den Empfang von HDTV-Sendern sowie für digitales Fernsehen / Kompatibel mit allen Empfängern / Fernsehern mit F-Anschlüssen (F-Buchse) | Geeignet für Innenanwendungen) Ich habe es geschafft, es an meine Wand anzuschließen. Das Symbol "@" zeigt an, dass der Internetstatus wiederholt blinkt. Wenn ich den 192.168.0.1 geöffnet habe, wird der Modemstatus als "In Status" angezeigt. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, wo das Problem liegt. Ich habe ein paar Screenshots angehängt, die die Signalstärke, den Status und die Geräteinformationen zeigen. Ich habe ein Macbook Pro. Ich benutze Google Chrome als Browser. Wi-Fi, da ich keinen Ethernet-Port hatte. 1 Woche, um eine Internetverbindung zu haben. Ich konnte mich nicht mit dem Kundendienst in Verbindung setzen. Kannst du bitte helfen?

Danke

modem_status.pngsignal.png

Edit: @AhmetTanakol Remove picture with IP-Adress. VG Sebastian

8 Antworten 8
AhmetTanakol
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Could someone help?

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello AhmetTanakol,

I would like to check your access, please send me a private message with your customer number, full address, the MAC address of the router and your date of birth. Reply here in this thread after you sent the private message.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello @Claudia , I sent you a private message. Thank you

Claudia

Hello AhmetTanakol,

you will need a technician to finish the installation. I made a task, so you will get a phone call for the appointment.

Kind regards

Claudia

Thank you @Claudia , my German is not so good (I just finished A1 level) So it is really hard for me to communicate in German, If it is not too much, could you specify that I speak English? Most of the time people just hang up the phone when I can't speak German.

Claudia

Hello AhmetTanakol,

I left a note that you are an English speaking customer, so you should get a call from someone who speaks English as well :).

Kind regards,

Claudia

Thank you @Claudia , do you know how long this process takes? I already used all my mobile data since I don't have access to internet at my home. I still haven't received a call. I just received a message from Vodafone whatsapp account. I try to call the phone number that was given to me, but the phone line is always bussy. I tried to call several times. I also tried to cancel my contract with Vodafone, again nobody replied back to my e-mail. I can't tell you how frustrating this for me. I made my application via internet. Is it possible to cancel the contract in one of the Vodafone service centers?

Claudia

Hello AhmetTanakol,

this takes a bit longer than the usual task for a technician because a new installation task had to be made. But I saw there is an appointment for Saturday now :).

Kind regards,

Claudia