abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Network fails
aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have been dealing with this issue for quite a while. 

First I have the 200 package contract. Never get the speed that I pay for.

Second problem is, I do livestream and game but since almost one and a half months ago my network crashes every 10 min. Already tried phone support, factory reset, unplug/plug from the power outlet, the technician made me change the name of my network and channels (already did that before even calling vodafone), nothing changed. 

It doesnt matter if my pc is plugged directly to the router, the connection fails anyways. I have to reset everytime to have at least 1 hour of glory.

The support system have failed to deliver a solution to this, this is the way I make money and this issue is complicating everything.

22 Antworten 22
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello aRUFC,

interesting insights. As the Fritzbox is our premium router it has a better quality and a higher stability, so it should work better.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @Claudia 

Your anwser was not clear regarding a solution to my problem. 

Will Vodafone send me a Fritzbox router to see if the problem persist? 

Regards,

Claudia

Hello aRUFC,

my statement was referring to  the declaration of the technician that the Fritzbox overheats even more that the router, if that should be the problem. You may test that by ordering the Option Homebox in the customer portal. There's a one-time fee for the exchange (29.99€) and a monthly rental fee (4.99). Both will be revoked if you cancel the option within 14 days.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!