abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Network fails
aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have been dealing with this issue for quite a while. 

First I have the 200 package contract. Never get the speed that I pay for.

Second problem is, I do livestream and game but since almost one and a half months ago my network crashes every 10 min. Already tried phone support, factory reset, unplug/plug from the power outlet, the technician made me change the name of my network and channels (already did that before even calling vodafone), nothing changed. 

It doesnt matter if my pc is plugged directly to the router, the connection fails anyways. I have to reset everytime to have at least 1 hour of glory.

The support system have failed to deliver a solution to this, this is the way I make money and this issue is complicating everything.

22 Antworten 22
aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, @Jens 

After many attempts to fix  the issue, I came up with no solution based on your suggestions. 

I want to make something clear. The apartment is small, all devices lost conection to the device no matter if you are next to it, the conecction will be lost. Connecting a computer via cable is possible but not viable solution since my phone and tablet cannot be connected via ethernet cable ;). 

I just want my router to work as is supposed to work, and get the service im paying for and not this, when im supposed to get 200 mbps.Untitled.png

aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, @Jens 

One extra thing regarding direct conecction to the router via ethernet cable, it also loses connectivity.

Jens
Moderator:in

Hello aRUFC,

thanks for your explanation.

Can we change the cablerouter? We'll send you a exchange device and you sent the old back to us.

Regrads

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Jens  Hi !

Yes we can exchange the router, I send the damaged one as soon the new one arrives.

Only need the details for the return or should I return it to the neareast store?

Regards,

Jens

Hello aRUFC,

it's easy way. We give you a other cablerouter and after this, you sent the old one back. A post label is in the packet.

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Jens Hi,

Just after 48 hours of use, the new router starting behaving the same way. I checked neighbors AP to see if it was a channel issue, and im using a channel that is completly free, no one is using it. 

Just did the normal router setup, change admin and wlan password and name.

At his point I started to think that the router have the worse quality ever. I have never experience such a thing. 

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

well, we could try to change the device to another one, but that can be only realised with a technician. So if you want to try that just give me a go for it.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Tobias 

Lets do it. I really wish it solves the issue.

One question anyway, why a technician is needed?

Regards,

Tobias

Hey,

well, we just can send you a new modem (Docsis 3 modem..), not exactly another one, the technician could swap it on your side to another one 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Tobias  Hi,

So the tecnician came with the same router I already have, I explained him why the router is shutting down one signal. He said he will communicate with the manufature of the router and left.

The problem with the router (model: CH7466CE) is the followin: the 2.4 Ghz signal is operating on 40 Mgz bandwitch and 5.0 on 80 Mgz. This causes the router to overheat. My first try was to shutdown the 2.4 and it worked, the 5.0 didnt went off. I have some devices that cannot use 5.0 so I downgraded the 2.4 to 20 Mgz. The problem is still there but is not so often as before. 

Basically the router has very bad quality and cannot handle both signals on high demand. He explained that vodafone has the fritbox that also overheats (even more) so is not a solution. 

I really need an stable and good conection, since my home is my workplace and this is making me lose time and money.

Regards,