abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Network fails
aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have been dealing with this issue for quite a while. 

First I have the 200 package contract. Never get the speed that I pay for.

Second problem is, I do livestream and game but since almost one and a half months ago my network crashes every 10 min. Already tried phone support, factory reset, unplug/plug from the power outlet, the technician made me change the name of my network and channels (already did that before even calling vodafone), nothing changed. 

It doesnt matter if my pc is plugged directly to the router, the connection fails anyways. I have to reset everytime to have at least 1 hour of glory.

The support system have failed to deliver a solution to this, this is the way I make money and this issue is complicating everything.

22 Antworten 22
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello,

does it occur all day or only at certain times?

Please send me your customer number, name, address and date of birth by private message. Please contact me here in the thread when you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello @Lars,

Message sent.

It occurs all day.

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello aRUFC,

I've looked at the line and can't see anything unusual. Did you connect the PC directly to the router or do you still have hardware like a router or a switch in between? I can see that the connected device only supports 100 Mbit.

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Moni_GK

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I was not in Berlin. 

I only have a Router and 2 antenas.

The router is the one provided by Vodafone, how they could sell me 200 mbit service if the device only supports 100 mbit?

I still have the same issues, the router "Resets" (dont know how to explain it different) by itself all the time.

Steffi

Hello aRUFC,

Your connected device only supports 100 MBit/s. Have you checked the settings on your device?

Regards

Steffi

aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Steffi 

I have 3 laptops, 4 Smartphones and 1 tablet connected to that router via WiFi all of them with the most recent technology.  What do you mean that my device only supports 100 Mbits? 

What is has to be with the fact that my network is failing?

Steffi

Hey aRUFC,

Does the cable router restart every time the connection to the Internet is lost?

Regards

Steffi

aRUFC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Steffi

Hi,

It doesnt restarts, but the 5.0 and 2.4 frequencies dissapear (on all the devices connected), even being next to it, so is not a signal strengh issue.

Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello aRUFC,

if you lost your wifi-signal about the distanz, use a repeater.

You can check the dBm (near to 0 is better).

Regards

Jens