abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

My router keeps restarting
beydogan
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi, 

I have Hitron CVE-30360  I can not access admin interface or anything; wifi light turns on for a second then restarts.  

I can not call the hotline because of its German only and I can not speak German. Can you help?

Edit: moved in to the right board

3 Antworten 3
Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello beydogan,

we can help in English. 😉

Did you do a factory reset with the cablerouter? Please keep the connection open for a few hours afterwards. And have you a internet connection, if you use a ethernet connection?

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Jens,

Somehow I cannot login to community profile of beydogan so I had to create a new account......

I cannot do factory reset because the router is in a reboot cycle and factory reset button doesn't work. Router doesn't stay on because of rebooting, it doesn't matter if I use wifi or ethernet cable.. According to similar posts in the forum; I think its defective.

Please don't keep me waiting another 3 days to reply, I cannot use my connection for more than 1 week.

Marcus89
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi beydogan0,

sorry for our late response. I'll check your connection, please send me your name, address and customer ID via private message. Please answer here again if you sent me the data.

Kind regards

Marcus

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!