abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

My internet is acting slow
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

My german is very poor so let me apologise first off. Now, starting 3 days ago my internet has been acting strange. i usually have 300-390 MB/ps right now on my computer i have 3 MBp/s or less. 

My account was billed and debited so i know it isnt from a missed payment. 

I tried restarting my router and the normal technical stuff but none of that has remedied that. 

I have used a 3rd party speed test which gives me 3 or less MBp/s but the vodafone speed test gives me my usual 300+MBp/s. Please advise me on how to remedy this.

Edit: @Rodalben moved into the right board. 

12 Antworten 12
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, Rodalben,

the restrictions arise at the local connection of Pirmasens. Therefore it is very bad in the core times. In addition there is an error rate in the upload. This causes your connection to fluctuate a lot.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

what can be done to fix this issue? This is 200 to 400Mbps for a couple hours a day. This speed of 3.5Mbps is unacceptable. i cant even use a streaming service or watch youtube without buffering.

ERFD

Hello, Rodalben,

technically, there's nothing we can do. We can only accommodate you at a price of 50%. According to the responsible colleagues, this should be relieved by the end of September.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!