abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

My Internet is not working after moving to new location
Karthikeyan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Team,

Internet connection moved as Move order no XXX.

technician called me he said work is done from my side if any issue reach to vodafone customer center.
I reached online store and they said new technician will reach to you, at same time i got sms to book technician on 17-March.
I got letter with new customer number with Technician appointment on 17-March ==> I am not sure why i received new cunstomer number.

I am coming back to issue I am tried to activate with MI code and its state DSL connection interpreted and in modem light is blinking in router page its showing DSL connection not avaliable.

Could you please  assit me on this issue as without internet its very diffcult to work from home as now i am using mobile network for office work.

Edit: @Karthikeyan Order number removed.

1 Antwort 1
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Karthikeyan,

as I can see, the activation already happened, but there is a trouble ticket open for you. A technician will come to your house on Monday. We already informed you via SMS. Please make sure that you are at home in this time.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!