abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

My Internet doesn't work Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable
Dilusha
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I received my router last 15th  January and I did install the router as guided and the internet does not work, so I contacted customer care with the help of my friend because I can't speak german, Once they have heard the issue they said its should work out of the box. And then they have sent me another router again yesterday 18th January, which has the same issue, unfortunately. I don't know what to do anymore, it's so hard to reach customer service because of the language barrier and no one replies to emails. Could someone please send a technician and get this over with? I'd really appreciate if someone could help with this immediately. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I am pleased that the installation was completed so quickly. I have booked the WiFi option for you.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Wallace

Hi Dilusha,

I like to check and see why the line's not working. Please send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday) in a private message and let me know that you have sent the data.

Regards

Wallace

Hi Wallace,

Thanks, I have PM'd you my details as requested, appreciate your help on this.

Wallace

Hi Dilusha,

A technician must install the connection on site. Do you agree with a technician and can you provide access to the house system?

Regards

Wallace

Yes Ineed, Please send a technician, I can talk with housemeister to arrange checking the system. Could the technician come tomorrow ? 

Wallace

The technician will contact you soon to make an appointment.

Regards

Wallace

Thanks a lot, the technician came and fixed the problem with the cable, but he said I will still need to enable the WiFi option. So tried activating the WiFi option (2.99 Euro ) via the customer portal, but it gives me an error. Could you please activate this for me?

Its not working, I think the issue is that I can't get the WiFi option enabled. Could you please enable it for me?

Wallace

Hi,

I am pleased that the installation was completed so quickly. I have booked the WiFi option for you.

Regards

Wallace

Thank you very much, problem resolved.