abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

My DSL keeps disconnecting, about every 5 minutes
arikanatakan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Sadly my German isn't that good to keep up with the conversation.

I live in Berlin, 10623 and my router is FritzBox! 7530 CH.

I have a 250mb down DSL contract from Vodafone. Since the beginning of my contract, my connection gets disturbed once in every couple of days, for like an hour. My DSL connection gets reset, so I can't have an IP address as well.

Lately, this problem started to occur more often and with more severity. Last night I did not have any connection at all, and this morning the problem still persists.

Honestly I am paying for a service I am not even receiving. And all of the customer services are in German. Can someone help me with this? I can provide any necessary information.

5 Antworten 5
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello arikanatakan,

welcome to the Vodafone community. Smiley (fröhlich)

That sounds not good. Do you realize that the interrupts happen via WiFi conections or even if your PC is connected via LAN? Do you see any damages to the TAE socket or cables? Which LEDs are lit or flashing (which colur)?

Can you please send me all these information via private message and also tell me your customer number and customer password? Then I can create a trouble ticket for you.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello Dany,

I am also facing the same issue with my connection. 

My fritz box: 7530

Sadly, I have taken a new connection and yesterday(22.08.19) technician visited and activate the connection.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Amol

Hi,

I have the same problem as well and I could not get to talk in english with support.

DSL modem fritzbox 7530 keeps synchronising and disconnects every 5min
any idea how to get help?
this is a big problem for me as I work from home 😞

Jens-K

Hi Yasser,

did you check all the cables and sockets already and restarted the modem?

Here xou can check if there is a known issue in your area: http://www.vod.af/Netz-Experten 

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi it works for 5min then disconnects and synchronise again so the cables are just fine.

I tried everything and it looks either a box or network issue.