abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Modem Return
Onur3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

We have a DSL contract from Vodafone since the beginning of June which included a modem rental and as a part of the contract, Easybox 804 was received. However since the first day, we started to have troubles with the modem and eventually a technical service representative came and agreed that the modem is not functioning.

Then he suggested us buying a new Fritzbox and return Easybox 804 modem to Vodafone Center at Bielefeld with the invoice of Fritzbox modem to get the refund from Vodafone.

It has been about two weeks since the modem is received by Vodafone Center, but we have not received a response from Vodafone yet.

Could you please return to my post in private to get the necessary information such as customer number or tracking number?

We tried to express ourselves on the phone to customer representatives however our German is not good and it seems the customer representatives are not patient to understand our problem, so that if we can communicate someone who speaks English, I believe that we can come to an agreement easily.

Best regards

1 Antwort 1
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Onur,

I'm sorry there are such challenges & got no Info.

I'll take a look and check this for you. Please send me a private message with your call or customer number and your customer password for the contract. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards
Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!