abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Modem - In Progress
Sid_99
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Good evening,

I am a new subscriber to Vodafone Cable. I was sent the self-installation kit a day before yesterday and have followed the steps exactly, but have been unsuccessful in connecting to the internet (just in case, I have waited more than 24h for the router to be update as was suggested in some forums). I've checked the status of the modem through the IP address and the status is stuck at 'In Progress'. I've reviewed some other questions on this board and this seems to be a relatively common issue with no way to resolve without the help of a technician. Unfortunately, I cannot speak German yet and, despite I have been able to navigate the call system to speak with someone about this, in the moment I reached a technician he did not speak English and he could not transfer me with anyone who could.

I do not know if is procedent to provide here the numbers of the contract, address, etc, because for me makes more sense to provide it privately, so, please, let me know how to preceed since here to get technical assistance at home, in order to solve this issue.

Thanking in advance all your help and hoping someone will be able to assist.

Best,

Sid

1 Antwort 1
Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Sid_99,

if the device doesn't come online by itself, then a technician must come to you.

Please send me a PM with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Please contact me here again when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!