abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Massive internet problem and support required in english
Ramesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, 

Apologies for lack of my German speaking skills. I would really appreciate assistance on the issue with my internet. I tried calling customer care, who directed me to use this forum and hence this.

Internet at home is really tacky from past two weeks. It just disconnects randomly (unluckily when I'm working). And when I use the "restart the router" it works for a while and the same story again.

Usually in past days, when I use "Netz assistant" it used to show something like "return path disturbance".

But today restarting the router is not helping and it shows "major disruption of service in your area". But when I check the disrupted location my address shows no disruptions. Address is "***". 

I can provide additional details, but can someone here at least help me here.

Thanks, 

Ramesh

18 Antworten 18
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @Ramesh 

I can gladly take a look at the connection. Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Ramesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Tobias, please check your inbox. Delay is because of notification issue.

Thanks for reaching out and assisting. 

Ramesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @Tobias , sorry for repeated messages. Did you get time to look at the personal message. 

It has been more than 10 days I registered a complaint and since then I'm without any service. I don't see other option than contacting you for help. Assistance is highly appreciated.

If there is anyone else here can help me out .

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Ramesh,

please only send private messages to the moderators if you have been asked to do so. And please limit yourself in the private messages to sending the data that the moderator has requested from you.

The actual communication takes place in the thread, since this is a public user-to-user forum.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Nancy

Hello Ramesh,

we will be happy to help you. I see that your modem is currently offline. Have you just connected it and restarted it?

Best regards

Nancy

Ramesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @Nancy , my router is always connected and it's switched on. I have restarted it multiple times over the course of last weeks and the issue still persists. I have sent out the full history to @Tobias a week ago (as private message). If you want I can copy paste it here. 

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Ramesh,

again, please do not send PN without request to any moderators. It will not make it faster.

There is still a ticket open with you. The error is a return path glitch. It is an interference signal on the line. We are on it.

You will be informed when the error is fixed. But there is no info yet how long it will take.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Ramesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Moni,

I understand you and other moderators completely. I'm just trying to find a solution to the problem what I have, by requesting you people to help me resolve the issue. 

You are correct, that there is a ticket open and I assume that technical team is working on it. This ticket is raised on 21st January, since then I do not have any service (no internet, no tv, no phone). It's been more than 3 weeks now without any service. Honestly, i fail to understand - am I not eligible for a proper response/answer or can't I ask for a resolution or expect lead time for resolution.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Now you say that you don't know how long will it take. Let me try put it in my context - I do not have service for more than 3 weeks now and now we don't know how long will it take (it could be 3 weeks or 3 months). Please tell me what do I do for my internet, tv and phone? Should I just wait, without saying/asking anything to anyone? Why am I even paying premium charges? 

Now with working from home situation, you can understand the importance of internet. And how long can I say the same excuse to my employer? What do I do? You please tell me!!

Claudia

Hello Ramesh,

by TV you mean through the GigaTV receiver? Or don't you have a TV signal without it while using the television only as well? Strangely your router is the only one in the building that is offline. Did you unplug it? If not, it might be the return path disrupter isn't the only problem here. Please try another coaxial cable to make sure it isn't defective. If that doesn't change anything we will send a technician. Can you give him access to the house installation? Are there symptoms in your household that might be linked to Covid-19? Can the technician call the number ***420 to make an appointment?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!