abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Low upload and network disruption for more than 12 months
LydiaANDFred
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

This is my last effort to resolve my problem since my contract has finally ended. I have a 1000mb cable plan in Berlin and usually delivers 70% of the promissed download speed and 10% of the upload speed promissed wath makes my worklife almost impossible.

I tryed talking to the community members to solve this but no results until now. Is was even offered for the period from January 2021 to December 2021 a 50% credit of the monthly fee to my customer account but that never happened.

It is so frustrating paying almost 80 euros per month for the best plan Vodafone has for cable and have such a poor quality service and costumer support.

Can someone help me?

Fred

10 Antworten 10
LydiaANDFred
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
  • In which state do you live? Berlin
  • What contract do you have? Red Internet  & Phone 1000 Cable
  • Which modem/ router are you using? FritzBox 7590 FJ
  • Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device ? Own device  
  • Which error occurs? Low upload and Packet loss every day since Jan 2021 and now and then high latency peaks on all devices. 
  • How  is your device connected to the modem ? LAN 
  • Which browser do you usually use? Chrome. Regardless, test results are similar in every browser.   
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer? Windows, problem exists with every device.   
  • Start  and period of the disruption? Every day since Jan 2021.  
  • Also upload a screenshot of the signal values . (see below)  
  • What measures were taken by the fault hotline (available on 0800-5266625 for Vodafone Kabel Deutschland or 0221/46619100 for Vodafone West)? As I do not speak German I cannot do a proper report. Everytime I tried they say they cannot help me in English.
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Fred,

I'd like to take a look at the connection. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday, current phone number) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Done.

TY

I just sent again the correct information.

There was a mistake on the address name on the previous one.

Hey Wallace,

Any news on a return after my last message?

I have sent you the requested info via PM.

Cheers,

Fred

ERFD

Hallo LydiaANDFred,

"Hi Fred,

I'd like to take a look at the connection. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday, current phone number) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

Regards Wallace"

Can you please send us the date of birth of the contract holder.

Best regards Fred

All information was sent via PM as requested.
Looking forward for your reply.

Fred

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello LydiaANDFred,

the error here is a too high load on the upstreams. A ticket for this is also already open. My colleagues are working on relieving the load on the line.

Unfortunately, this is a process that takes quite a long time.

The work should be completed in Q2 2022.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Moni,

This same response was given to me 12 months ago.

So that means that more than 1 year ago I have not been recieving what I am buying from Vodafone.

Where can I follow progress of this fixing process?

This is so frustrating. Again, the best product from Vodafone but very poor service.

If I want to cancel my contract, what is the process for that? I AM PAYING 80 EUROS PER MONTH. 

This is at least OUTRAGING!

Please MAKE SOMETHING TO FIX THIS.

Looking forward for a more acceptable response.

Fred