abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Low Internet speed
OlegOleg
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello

I have a contract "Red Internet & Phone 400 Cable" Internet speed should be 400 Mbit/s.
For the last two weeks I have measured speed several times a day (with https://speedtest.net) and only once it was about 400 Mbit/s. All other measurements were around 60 Mbit/s (you can check the attached table). As you can see, I don't have any physical limitations (e.g. a router or computer problem) because once the speed was very good.

I measured on my MacBook, the Internet I get with your wi-fi router (WLAN-Kabelrouter Compal CH7466CE).

Do you think this is normal? A few months ago, I was constantly having breakdowns, you sent me a master, he changed my outlet, and the breakdowns seemed to have stopped.

But can you do something with speed? I want to either pay less or get the speed stated in the contract.

3 Antworten 3
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

well, did you checked your device? The line looks good, that problem should not occur from our network actually.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
OlegOleg
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

It happens with all my devices included cell phones.
I did measurements from the same place in the apartment, the same distance from the router even in same body position. How can you explain that in one day speed was great if the problem in my devices?

Tobias

Hey,

well, its software/ hardware, failure could occure very fast.. , could you try please via lan? Also, send me up some speedtests/ tracerts to different positions, maybe its another problem.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!