abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Lost fight with vodafone robot lady, I need Help in English to open a ticket :(
Cable1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello dear community,
I am an expat living in Munich, totally dependant on internet as I am working from Home office. My cable internet started cutting off a while ago, lasting about 5-10 minutes, then coming back. But for the last 3 days, it is so bad that it is on 15 mins, off 8 mins, etc. The router shuts off itself, restarts, then It is ok for 5-10 mins, followed by yet another cut& restart cycle. I understand that some neighbours in my building ( vodafone cable internet customers) are having similar issues, I tried calling the 800 number, but the Robot Lady is so good at not letting me speak to a real person. Do you have any advice or recommendations on either how I can solve my problem, or open a ticket?
Cheers,
Erhan

EDIT: @Cable1 moved to cable board

3 Antworten 3
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Cable1,

I'd like to take a look at this. Please send me your customer number, name and address by private message. Contact me here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Cable1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you Lars, I just sent you the private message.

Lars

Hi Cable1,

we have multiple reports from your house. On Friday a technician will be on site to take a look. Probably your problem is related to that. Can you please observe it on the weekend and then report again here in the thread?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!