abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Langsames Internet
Maria_Eleni
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, since the last week I am having problems with my internet connection. My internet download speed is very slow. My Cable contract is mormally for 200Mbps Download and 12Mbps Upload but my actual speed is 12Mbps Download and 12Mbps upload. The same happens even if I try through ethernet cable or through WiFi. Why is this happening? Thank you

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Marcus89
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Maria_Eleni,

so would you agree to replace your device? The new device would arrive within 3-5 business days. After that the old router must return to us within 14 days.

Kind regards

Marcus

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
ERFD

Hello Maria_Eleni,

is the restriction permanent or only at certain times? Has the cabling on the modem been tested for strength? Has it been tested with different devices?

Best regards Fred

Hi ERFD,

The issue is happening all day long, not only on specific times. I have tested with different devices and cables and also with Wifi and the problem is the same.

ERFD

Hello Maria_Eleni,

please send me once your customer number, your address and your date of birth by private message. I'll take a look at your connection. Give me a short feedback here when you have sent the data.

Best regards Fred

Hi,

I have sent you the info requested.

ERFD

Hallo Maria_Eleni,

die Signale am Modem sind in Ordnung und eine Auslastung ist nicht sichtbar. Vielleicht ist das Modem defekt. Kannst Du es bitte resetten?

Gruß Fred

I did the reset to factory settings but the internet is still slow. Please see attached image.

Marcus89

Hi Maria_Eleni,

so would you agree to replace your device? The new device would arrive within 3-5 business days. After that the old router must return to us within 14 days.

Kind regards

Marcus

Hi,

For the last 4-5 days the speed seems to be back up to normal levels.

So for the moment I don't think there is need to change the router as the problem seems fixed.

Regards

Maria Eleni

Wallace

Hey,

is it okay if I do your thread here or do you want to watch the situation for a few more days?

Regards

Wallace