Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Label - devices disconnected every 5 seconds
Odenefoth
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Good morning,

I have a cable contract 500mbps and unlimited phone calls. The past week all my devices are getting disconnected every 5 seconds or so. I tried every possible reset, factory reset, disconnecting cables, run Malwarebytes , antivirus etc. Tested one device each time and all have the same issue. I logged into the router and apparently it sees my devices as potential threats and kicking them out. Main issue is Black list address and ddos attack. I tried calling service number but everyone is rude because I do not speak German. I think the router is defective. I am using the Vodafone router. Any solutions?

29 Antworten 29
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Odenefoth,

do you use WiFi or an ethernet connection? Which devices do you use? I would also check you router, please send me a private message with your date of birth, customer number and full address. Answer here again afterwards.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I have send you a private message with all the information! Thanks

Manu

Hi Odenefoth,

thanks for the data. It's a firmware problem, colleagues are already working on a solution. You will be informed by SMS when it is finished.

Many greetings, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Ok thank you. I'm waiting because it is more than 10 days that I cannot use the product and I really need it for work. 

Tobias

Hey,

look at this thread here, we gonna rollback probably the firmware, my colleagues are testing a few things. If its okay, the problem should be fixed then.

Edit; spelling corrected*

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hey Tobias,

Thanks for the info. It is still the same so the rollback didn't happen yet. I am following the thread that you told me and waiting for further updates. If there is something I can do from my side, even a restart please let me know. Have a nice day

Best

Manu

Hi,

the only thing you can do is wait. Sorry, we also have to wait...

Best Regards, Manu

Hi...

It's been more than 20 days. It is really frustrating and it is not solved yet. I got an SMS that my article number for service have been solved. Restarted the modem, maybe to get a new firmware but nothing. It is still disconnecting every 3-5 seconds  occasionally. Then for 5 minutes is fine and then starts again.. I cannot use the product for so long.

Manu

Hi Odenefoth.

you have a new firmware installed. Can you please have a look in the logs of your router? Is there something notet?

If you want, take a screenshot and post it.

Best Regards, Manu