Störungsmeldungen Internet, TV & Telefon Kabel

Kein Internet
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

I have installed my kabelrouter and registered on vodafone.de. Solid green power light, fast blinking green @ light. Still I do not have intentet. Thanks.

Mehr anzeigen
8 Antworten 8
Digitalisierer

hey.. you can send us a video to pinpoint your problem

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hey,

Thanks. I am attaching the video.

Smart-Analyzer

Hey,

Thanks. I am ataching the video to my msg.

Smart-Analyzer

apparently i cant send a video here:

Berichtige die markierte Felder und versuch es dann nochmal. Die Erweiterung des Dateianhangs der Datei problem 1.mp4 ist ungültig. Gültige Erweiterungen sind: jpg,gif,pdf

Mehr anzeigen
Digitalisierer

Please load it To a filehoster of your choise and Send me the link in a privat Message 

Mehr anzeigen
Moderatorin

Hello massih,

I think rather here the self-installation didn't work out. Should this be the case, a technician has to visit you.

Please send me a PM with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth). Please contact me here again when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I called 8005266625 and your colleague told me that there is no problem with the connection, only my account is not activiated by vodafone for which I have to wait. I was not aware that there is yet another activation process that takes such a long time.

Thank you very much.

Best,

Mehr anzeigen
Moderatorin

Hello massih,

sounds a little weird. The offer I'm going to take a look at stands. All I need is your PM. Maybe I can speed something up.

Best greetings

Moni

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen