abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Kein Internet
massih
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have installed my kabelrouter and registered on vodafone.de. Solid green power light, fast blinking green @ light. Still I do not have intentet. Thanks.

8 Antworten 8
ostan12
App-Professor
App-Professor

hey.. you can send us a video to pinpoint your problem

Hey,

Thanks. I am attaching the video.

Hey,

Thanks. I am ataching the video to my msg.

apparently i cant send a video here:

Berichtige die markierte Felder und versuch es dann nochmal. Die Erweiterung des Dateianhangs der Datei problem 1.mp4 ist ungültig. Gültige Erweiterungen sind: jpg,gif,pdf

Please load it To a filehoster of your choise and Send me the link in a privat Message 

Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello massih,

I think rather here the self-installation didn't work out. Should this be the case, a technician has to visit you.

Please send me a PM with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth). Please contact me here again when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I called 8005266625 and your colleague told me that there is no problem with the connection, only my account is not activiated by vodafone for which I have to wait. I was not aware that there is yet another activation process that takes such a long time.

Thank you very much.

Best,

Moni_GK

Hello massih,

sounds a little weird. The offer I'm going to take a look at stands. All I need is your PM. Maybe I can speed something up.

Best greetings

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!