abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Kein DSL verbindung in 64293 seit 20.06.17
maxxkia
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hallo.

I have no DSL connection since yesterday 20.06. I'm located in 64293 Robert-Bosch-Strasse. Please help

Habe seit gestern den 20.06.17 kein Netz (DSL). Betrifft in 64293 Robert-Bosch-Strasse.

Masoud

Edit: As there is no correlation between the issue posted and the board section "Mein Vodafone & Email", I will move this thread accordingly, @maxxkia.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi maxxkia,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

In order to open a technical ticket for you, please send me a private message (click on my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden)

I need your name, your customer number and a mobile phone number, so the technicians can call you back and/or send you SMS.

Thanks.

Regards,

Jens (Moderator)

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Have you already given the self-help hints and tipps a try, @maxxkia?

Also, your information is rather meagre.  Mind checking this post and adding the required input to make helping you easier?  Thanks.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

I tried the steps in self-help page, I also did a factory reset but it's not fixed. I got FC811 code in the diagnostic section. Now after I've done factory reset I can not setup the modem because it says I should connect the DSL cable, but it's already connected I don't know what is the problem. Probably my model is broken which is a bit surprising since I got this EasyBox-804 last October or November.

I called the help service but the staff who answered the phone didn't speak English she told me a colleague who speaks English should call me. I haven't got any calls since 9:00 yet.

Jens-K

Hi maxxkia,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

In order to open a technical ticket for you, please send me a private message (click on my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden)

I need your name, your customer number and a mobile phone number, so the technicians can call you back and/or send you SMS.

Thanks.

Regards,

Jens (Moderator)

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!