abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Kabel internet works for 30 sec than 5 minutes it doesn't
Radu44
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

My cable internet was installed on 28.11.2018 (2 days ago). On the first day it worked without any problems all day.

The next morning it started to work with interruptions. It worked for 30-60 seconds than it didn't for 3-5 minutes.

In those 30-60 seconds when it works, it works normal. On my last test on speedtest.net I got 840 Mbps download and 49 Mbps upload.

I have tried and checked the following:

- reset the router, multiple times

- unplug the router for a couple of minutes, multiple times

- reset to factory settings, multiple times

- conected 6 different devices on wifi and on lan

- changed the DNS, on 2 devices, to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

- checked all the cables on the router

- when I ping google.com i et a response even when Chrome says "No internet"

- the lights on the router are all on, all the time

- the router says "Docsis online" all the time

- in the router settings I have no IPv4 (ip is 0.0.0.0 and nothing at dns), but I do have IPv6 (ip and dns) whis remained the same after every restart

I don't know what else to test so please advise.

Thanks,

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Radu44
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

The problem, for the moment, is solved. I have purchased an AVM 6490, and it worked non stop for 2.5 days (until now).

I was inspired by this thread 

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/Internet-ist-seit-Modeminstallation-...

The guy from the above thread exchanged 2 routers from vodafone with the same result. I think you either have a faulty batch, or this router model is a piece of...

As for customer experience, I can say that it was the worst I have ever had. I am amazed that in Germany some companies cand behave like this.

I opened a ticket on 29.11.2018 and until 5.12.2018 (when I closed it) nothing happend.

I wrote here on the forum and it took 1 whole week to get an answer.

Lars, thank you for trying to help me, I am not mad at you, I am mad at vodafone and its system.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Radu44
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

After 4.5 days, it's still the same.

Since then I use pingplotter to see if I can get more info.

Please take a look.

Lars
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello,

I'd like to take a look at the connection.

Please send me your customer number, name and address by private message. Please contact me briefly here in the thread if you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Radu44
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

The problem, for the moment, is solved. I have purchased an AVM 6490, and it worked non stop for 2.5 days (until now).

I was inspired by this thread 

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/Internet-ist-seit-Modeminstallation-...

The guy from the above thread exchanged 2 routers from vodafone with the same result. I think you either have a faulty batch, or this router model is a piece of...

As for customer experience, I can say that it was the worst I have ever had. I am amazed that in Germany some companies cand behave like this.

I opened a ticket on 29.11.2018 and until 5.12.2018 (when I closed it) nothing happend.

I wrote here on the forum and it took 1 whole week to get an answer.

Lars, thank you for trying to help me, I am not mad at you, I am mad at vodafone and its system.

Anett
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, Radu44,

thanks for your feedback. We're sorry that you weren't satisfied with our service, but we're happy to receive your feedback.

I'll close here then.

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!