abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Kabel box 7690 internet was frequently disconnected and internet itself was very slow
Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have an internet connection for 1.5 years. I was supposed to get 100 Mbps. I am not even getting 5 Mbps most of the times and also I see the connection gets disconnected frequently (its big problem when you download some file and due to disconnection it has to start again).

I complained about it many times but there was no use. Every time when I complain about my internet speed you people made it even more worse for me like changing the meinkabel to DSL and again DSL to meinkabel but there was no result.

I was given many appointments. Which were canceled from vodafone people at the last moment.

Normally If there was an appointment and customers were not there in the house you people charge around 50 euros. Does it not apply to you people, cancelling the appointments at last moment.

I immediately want a solution either you fix the speed or please cancel the contract immediately. 

Thanks

Dinesh

Edit: @Dinesh moved in to the right board.

47 Antworten 47
Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo Mr Fred,

Any update on it. Or I have to wait for years for getting of response? It should be fixed in a month..I have been waiting for almost 1-5 years now

If you are capable of nothing, cancel the contract immediately

Thanks

Dinesh

Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Mr. Fred,

Any update on it. Or I have to wait for years to get a response? It should be fixed in a month. I have been waiting for almost 1-5 years now

If you are capable of doing nothing, cancel the contract immediately

Thanks

Dinesh

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, Dinesh,

we're just waiting for you. Was your property manager able to contact your neighbour? Without access we will not send a technician.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo Ferd,

The property manager said that he couldn't contact him now. What should I do now?

Don't make nonsense stories and delay the problem again and again. I have been complaining it about 1.5 years,  100+ emails now and worked 50+ hours on this issue with no result. Have some brain, it's not my problem to contact my neighbor,  my property management, your ........... etc etc.

If you are atleast serious enough to your life, you should not take money from my account shamelessly unless the property mangement gives the reply. You people should have at least some self-respect to solve customer problems. I have seen no efforts from your side. Except sitting on the chair and saying some useless suggestions.

Thanks

Dinesh

ERFD

Hello, Dinesh,

we don't distribute useless comments here. The fact is, access to the neighbour is required. We don't care who makes it. This building belongs and not. Whatever you think about it doesn't change the fact.

I therefore ask you again to contact the tenant yourself or via the property management. There is no other way to help you.

Best regards Fred

Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo MR Fred,

Thanks for agreeing that you are making useless comments. 

The technician appointment was made 4 times in the last 1.5 years after 100+ emails. Then the technician canceled appointment 2 times at last moment without any proper reason(if it is otherwise you will charge 100s of euros from the customers).  The other 2 times he just spends 1 or 2 mins and left by saying some nonsense stories. Process of Booking an appointment itself took 6-8 months(each appointment 1-2 months waiting time). For these 8 months, u deduct money shamelessly.

Are you just sending technicians to just play some theatrical dramas here?

Technicians canceled their appointments 2 times at last moment. Which property management will agree to give the access for the third time? 

ERFD

Hello, Dinesh,

this doesn't change the fact either. Nothing at all.

Therefore again the request. Please provide access to the neighbor's apartment. If necessary about the owner or the administration.

A technician can't help you without access and we can't help you here.

Best regards Fred

Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo Fred,

She said the she is free on normal days before 9 am and after 5 pm and on satrudays

Regards

Dinesh

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Dinesh,

our technicians don't work on Sunday. However, an appointment after 17 o'clock is possible. I gave the order again to the colleagues.

The colleague will then get in touch with him.

I have noted that the appointment cannot be made until after 5 p.m. because of the neighbour.

Greetings

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Moni,

The technician came and had a look. There was no use. He said that he couldn't find some connector and he will write a message to you regarding that. You have to send that message to me and I need to forward the same message to property management.

I will be waiting for the message from him.

Thanks

Dinesh