abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Kabel box 7690 internet was frequently disconnected and internet itself was very slow
Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have an internet connection for 1.5 years. I was supposed to get 100 Mbps. I am not even getting 5 Mbps most of the times and also I see the connection gets disconnected frequently (its big problem when you download some file and due to disconnection it has to start again).

I complained about it many times but there was no use. Every time when I complain about my internet speed you people made it even more worse for me like changing the meinkabel to DSL and again DSL to meinkabel but there was no result.

I was given many appointments. Which were canceled from vodafone people at the last moment.

Normally If there was an appointment and customers were not there in the house you people charge around 50 euros. Does it not apply to you people, cancelling the appointments at last moment.

I immediately want a solution either you fix the speed or please cancel the contract immediately. 

Thanks

Dinesh

Edit: @Dinesh moved in to the right board.

47 Antworten 47
Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Dinesh,

which router do you have from us? I don't know a 7690 like that.

Please send me a PM with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then contact me here again when you have sent me the data.

Please do not send unsolicited PMs to the moderators in the future. These will not be answered.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Moni,

I have been complaining from 1 year through emails and calls but nothing is getting worked and I am seriously irritated. Everbody just leaving the issue in the middle by saying some stories.

So let's try again. I sent you pm

Thanks

Dinesh

Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Moni,

Also, please confirm if you received by private pm.

Thanks

Dinesh

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, Dinesh,

apparently there was a problem with the signal. Since Saturday the signal is fine again. How does the download behave? Were the restrictions around the clock?

Best regards Fred

Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

There were restrictions around the clock. Suddenly it gets disconnected and after sometime, it connects again. And also there was too much variance in internet speed. Most of the times it goes below 10mbps. Please fix it soon.

Thanks

Dinesh

Tobias

Hey @Dinesh,

well, i could send you an technician, he will check the line on your site - could you send me a mobilenumber via private message?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo tobias,

I sent my mobile number. Confirm if you received it.  Please send the technician as soon as possible. Even now there are many frequent disconnections. Although the technician comes at that point of time he will do something and after he left the problem will be the same. I faced this for 2 times now from past 1.5 years. So please do a permanent fix. If you cant make cancel the contract. I can't keep you writing private emails here like a mad person without any result. 

Even now you can see the speed. I attached here. It's very frustrating.

Thanks

Dinesh

Wallace

Hi Dinesh,

The technician will contact you soon to make an appointment.

Regards

Wallace

Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Wallace,

The technician came but it's of no use. He just went to the cellar. He couldn't do anything there. Later He said that "he has to check the internet in another flat in the same building".  He even asked me to go to their flat and ask them when they will be free? I tried to contact them but they were not responding. What is this? why I have to run for other flats for my internet connection?

I am fed up now. Every time saying new stories but nothing is working out. If you cant fix it cancel the contract and don't say useless stories every time.

At least have some common sense and fix the problem immediately. I am complaining about my connection from 1.5 years but of no use.

Thanks

Dinesh