abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Kabel box 7466CE @ symbol blinking
chadaga
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Looking for someone to support me in English please.

Last Friday i received the new router for 500 mbps and i completed the installation following the instructions provided that came along with the box, however I dont have the internet anymore and the @ symbol on the router keeps blinking and its fast blinking.

Since I dont speak German, i have asked my friends and colleagues call Vodafone and log a ticket on behalf of me and so far there has been no help and i am really frustrated.

I am desperately looking for someone to help me here please.....

Cheers! Srisha

Edit: @chadaga thread moved to right board

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Come on guys!

Its been  a week since i have this issue and 3 days since i posted here, is it so hard to get someone from Vodafone to supprot, this is pathetic!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
chadaga
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

No feedback yet on this issue and its very hard to manage without internet, when everything in the house from entertainment to business is dependent on the internet.

Appreciate if someone could take this up on priority please!

Cheers!

Come on guys!

Its been  a week since i have this issue and 3 days since i posted here, is it so hard to get someone from Vodafone to supprot, this is pathetic!

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello chadaga,

this is not a live chat. The requests are processed chronologically. Push is not desired!

Can you please send me your customer number and address by private message? I'd be happy to look at your connection. Is TV available on the antenna socket?

Greeting Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!