abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Kabel Internet Disconnects Suddenly and Frequently
peregrine
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Sorry my German isn't so good so I'll write in English. I'm a Kabel internet user in Berlin and I've been experiencing 2 issues for quite a few months now:

1. Sometimes, my internet connection disconnects and the Kabel box indicator light suggests that there's no internet. This continues for some minutes and then it's fine again. Or I just restart the router. This is the most serious and untolerable issue now.

2. Sometimes the WIFI router cuts off internet access for some (but not all) devices connected to the router. This is really strange since some devices will still have internet while others don't. This issue usually disappears after 30min or an hour. And this is not device-specific, it happens randomly to any of the devices connected to the WLAN.

What I've tried so far but to no avail:

* Resetting the router by pressing the reset button

* Seperating 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz channels

I'm paying for a 1gbps cable internet connection so I expect the connection to be top notch. In reality, it is very disappointing as it keeps dropping off. Sorry my German isn't so good so I cannot get past the machine when I call tech support. I've tried to talked to staff at a physical store but they couldn't help me either.

Is there anyway I can speak to a human without speaking to the machine first? Or can someone please call me? Thanks a lot!!!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hi peregrine, 

I just sent the order to the technicians. The colleagues will contact you so that an appointment can be made. 

Many greetings, Martin  

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Martin59

Hello peregrine,

if your request still exists, please send me your name, address, date of birth and customer number by PN .

Afterwards leave a feedback here and we will have a look at your connection.

Best regards, Martin

Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for following up on the issue. I've just PM'ed you the personal details.

Best

Hi Martin,

Have you had the chance to take a look at my issue yet?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi peregrine,

the connection seems to be good. So maybe the router itself does not work like it should. I'd like to replace it for free. Is that okay for you?

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

Yes, that would be fantastic! Would you please mail the router to my address? Thank you!

Best regards,

peregrine

Tobias

Hey,

ive send you the new router, it should arrive soon 🙂

Regards&happy holidays

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Tobias,

Thank you very much.

I received the router. But the thing is this one stopped working as well.

The lights suddenly turned off and now it no longer reacts to anything. I tried plugging it into a different power outlet, flipping the power switch, pressing the reset button, etc. Nothing works. The lights are completely off. It seems this router is just dead for no reason.

As such, would you please send me another one (which is hopefully not defective)?

That would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

peregrine
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Lars 

Hallo,

Da Sie meinen Beitrag geschlossen haben, kann ich dort nicht antworten.

Dieser Beitrag wurde vor mehr als 2 Monaten erstellt. Und es ging um ein ganz anderes Problem.

Sie haben mir bereits einen neuen Router geschickt und mein vorheriges Problem mit dem alten Router wurde behoben.

Aber 2 Monate später, wie ich im anderen Beitrag erklärt habe, funktioniert mein neuer Router jetzt auch nicht mehr vollständig. (Der alte Router wurde nur manchmal getrennt, aber der neue Router ist jetzt vollständig tot. Dies ist ein anderes und dringenderes Thema.)

Würden Sie mir bitte einen neuen Router schicken?

vielen Dank!

pRo-Marco

Hi peregrine,

one thread is enough. I have moved the other thread to the archive.

I would like to have a technician come out and take a look at it on site. If that's okay with you, I still need a cell phone number so we can set up an appointment.

Is the house installation accessible?

Due to the current developments, we have to take certain precautions. Therefore, we need to know if there have been any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. We don't want to offend you, of course, but on the other hand we don't want to put more people at risk unnecessarily.

Kind regards

Marco