abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Issues with auth.riotgames.com - Timeout errors
Cass
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have been dealing with a strange issue over the last few days since I have gotten a new router and upgraded plan.

When attempting to authenticate on auth.riotgames.com the connection times out. I have confirmed this is not a computer issue as it is works on both a VPN and when I connect the same computer to wireless phone hotspot.

I am 90% sure that the issue is with Vodafone as it only seems to time out when not using a VPN and not connected to another network.

I have attemped to set a static IP address. This did not resolve the issue.
I have tried open DNS. This did not resolve the issue.
I have tried disabling IPV6 addressing on my NIC and this did not solve the issue.
I have a spare router here from vodafone and I switched the router and it did not solve the issue.

There is defintely an issue with the service coming into the apartment. Bear in mind I already had a vodafone router here because I recently switched to my own contract from the previous tenant. The previous contract/network profile was working for 6 months without issue (except for regular disconnected which I think is common in Berlin). 

Obviously I have tried all the regular steps like resetting the router/modem & powercycling.

Can you please advise on any steps I can take or change my network profile or reset my connection so I obtain a new IPV6 address or maybe even switch me to IPV4 external address to see does this resolve?

Thanks and kind regards

Cass

1 Antwort 1
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Cass,

please send a pingplotter measure to auth.riotgames.com and the other details from the thread Alles rund um Störungsmeldungen.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!