abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Issues with DSL Wifi router since moving flat
Guy1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, I've had internet issues with my DSL Wifi router since moving flat three months ago. Internet connection keeps disconnecting and I need to restart the router at least three or four times per day for it to rework. This is causing major frustrations. Please advise or send new router as soon as possible to resolve this problem.

22 Antworten 22
Guy1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Marco,

I can be reached on ***.

Best,

Guy

Edit; marked your number as *** 🙂

Guy1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Marco,

When will Vodafone be sending an engineer? What are the possibilities regarding refund from the last months?

Best regards,

Guy Fitzpatrick

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @Guy1,

sorry, my colleagues will contact you soon.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Guy1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tobias,

An engineer came on Wednesday and said the problem has been fixed. However, the last two days I have been having the same problems. Please can you send them again?

Best,

Guy

Tobias

Hey,

whats exatcly now the problemß Line should be fixed. What did you got? Disconnects via WiFI?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Guy1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tobias,

The problem has not been fixed. I still need to reset the box 3-4 times per day as it keeps disconnecting from the internet. Please send someone urgently as this is very frustrating and I would expect commitment from Vodafone to provide a high level of service and support.

Best,

Guy

Manu

Hi Guy1,

until two days ago, there were increased error rates at the station. These are no longer available.

I think, also with you everything is now in order? Your router is online since two days and the values are excellent.

We don't need a technician on site at the moment.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Guy1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Manu,

The problem has not been solved. I have to connect to Vodafone Homespot network just to be able to send you this message, as there is 'No Internet Connection' whenever I  try to connect to my own box and need to reset it it 3-4 times per day. Everything is not in order and has not been since I moved apartments six months ago.

I expect a refund as the quality of service from Vodafone has been completely unsatisfactory and would like to file a complaint.

I believe a technician is necessary as there been no improvement.

Regards,

Guy

Manu

Hi Guy,

do you still have disconnects only in WiFi?

Have you testet a connection via Ethernet? Are there disconnects also?

If I send you a technician and he finds out that it is only the WLAN connection, then it can become liable to pay the costs. I would like to avoid this for you.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Guy1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I only use WiFi, I don't have Ethernet port on my laptop.