abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet working horribly slow, frequent disconnects from WLAN
idzi
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

From a very long time I've been experiencing WLAN downtimes, slow internet connection, resetting the router couple times a week just to be able to get the connection back up. I have a feeling that recently this is happening more often than before, therefore I decided to reach out to you. Enough is enough. It seems like the only part of your service that is working accordingly to the contract is your invoicing - well done, but it's time that you start delivering your end of the deal. 

Here you can find requested information:

• What  contract do you have? (eg internet + telephone 100) 

RED Internet + Phone 100

• Which  modem / router do you use? (eg Hitron)  

CDN-  CH7466CE

• Do you use a  rental device from us or do you have your own device ?   

it's your device.

• Which  error occurs? (Speed ​​too low; packet loss) Send screenshots of speed tests (with date and time) and tracerts / ping plotter measurements for packet loss or ping problems    

1. randomly losing a connection to WLAN

2. randomly losing a connection to internet while being connected to WLAN

3. when opening a new device, eg MacBook, it takes AGES to get the internet connection, despite being connected to WLAN. 

4. when opening a new device, sometimes it does not connect to WLAN in the first place (no, it is not a problem of the device, I've tested this on multiple different devices already and the problem occurs on all of them from time to time)

5. sometimes the speed is just horribly slow, while browsing on my phone I need to switch to mobile internet, simply because your service is down AGAIN. 

• How  is your terminal  connected to the modem  ?  (  LAN; WLAN; additional router; PowerLAN 

WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS

• Which  browser  do you normally use? (eg Firefox)

Chrome

• What  operating system  do you have on your computer? (eg Windows)

MacOS, iOS

• Start  and  period of  the disruption   (eg since the beginning of April; only in the evening) 

to be honest, since the very very beginning of using your service (June 2017)

• Upload a screenshot of the  signal values  .  You can find this in the user interface of your cable router via    or via  at the Fritzbox.
  • What measures have been taken by the  fault  hotline (available at 0800-5266625)?

"restart your router" - but that's not the way to solve this problem. 

• In which state do you live?

Berlin

Please do something about it. It's very frustrating, being charged every month for a constantly disruptive service.

Waiting for your feedback.

thanks, 
Michal

7 Antworten 7
Xantrius
Mastermind
Mastermind

So where is the screenshot from the signal values?

Hi, 

I hope those are the ones you're asking @Xantrius ? This is freshly after restarting the router - as the internet was down. Again. 

Screenshot 2020-06-08 at 12.51.31.pngScreenshot 2020-06-08 at 12.51.37.pngScreenshot 2020-06-08 at 12.51.42.pngScreenshot 2020-06-08 at 12.51.48.pngScreenshot 2020-06-08 at 12.51.58.png

Let me know if you need anything else. If these are not the requested signal values, please point me in the direction where I can find those in kabel box interface!

best

Michal

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello idzi,

do you have trouble with an ethernet connection as well? Did you check if it works better after a factory reset? Did you replace the coaxial cable?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
idzi
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Claudia, 

I'm sorry I haven't responded. Internet issues sometimes got magically resolved and it just started working again, there was downtime but after a reset it usually worked for a while longer. No idea why or how. Unfortunately, since November, it just on and off all the time. I did the factory reset, just like you suggested. I bough a new Coax cable. For some days, it helped. As of the time of writing this message, I'm without internet for about 4 hours (!!!). This is not what I agreed to pay for. Where is the service that I'm paying you monthly 34.99 EUR?!?!?!?! I mean, this is absolutely ridiculous, outrageous, unbelievable. I don't have words to describe this situation. Nothing works. 

I just tried your 'support' chat or whatever you want to call this - it suggested me (after a round of obvious and useless 'is the plug connected') to buy a new router. Well thanks, very helpful. I mean, is this all a joke, or what? I tried requesting a callback from someone from Vodafone - service unavailable. Just like my internet. 

I want this problem solved. ASAP. I also want Vodafone to NOT TAKE MY MONEY from me until my issues with internet connections are not resolved. I'm sorry, I don't want to pay for this crappy internet service. I'm sick of this. 

Looking forward to your answer, and hopefully some help that is going to resolve my issues once and for all.

Best,

Michal

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello idzi,

if you hadn't waited half a year to answer, we would certainly be further along here.

Feel free to send me a PN with your name, full address, date of birth and customer number.

Leave a short feedback here afterwards and we will gladly take a look at it.

At the moment it takes us a little longer to process your request, but it shouldn't take half a year.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Yeah way to go Martin. Respond with sarcasm to a complaint, well done. Stellar example of how it should be done when dealing with a client! Do not forget who is contributing to your salary. 

After MULTIPLE calls to your customer service I finally managed to get a nice person on the phone (not so easy, eh?) who simply said my router is faulty, I received a new one a few days ago and it works like a charm. 

Feel free to close this thread that you did so much to contribute to. 

Thanks for your help and keep up the 'good' work. 

Tobias

Hey,

thanks for the feedback, im gonna close this thread then.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!