abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet speed is extremely below the minimum threshold
edxmas
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Unfortunately I speak just a little bit of german. I tried to contact the customer service, but it's difficult to find english speaking people.

Anyways, I've signed a 200Mbps contract, but as you can see in the table below (speedcheck.vodafone.de) download speed is pretty bad, I can't even watch TV or make video calls at decent quality. I sent an email to the customer support, but the answer was "aktuell bekommen wir besonders viele Anfragen". This is happening since the beginning of august, but I pay regularly and I expect a decent quality of the service. 

Can you please assist and fix the problem as soon as possible? Since the minimun quality of service is not respected, and I experienced a pretty bad user experience, I believe a refund should be provided for these months.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Schermata 2018-09-09 alle 15.13.43.png

Speedcheck has been performed through LAN cable connected to the router, in respect of the guide lines provided by the website on how to run speedcheck on my private network.

Edit: Thread moved to the right area.

8 Antworten 8
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello edxmas,

I would like to have a look at your connection. Can you please send me your customer number, your name and your address by private message? Then please let me know here that the data has been sent.

Greetings Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
edxmas
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, thanks! I sent you my personal information. Please, don't hesitate to contact me back if you need additionat information.

Tobias

Hey,

thanks for the data, i took a look. it's due to a central problem, the colleagues are already working on it. the problem will probably be solved in january, if you want i'll pass it on to the colleagues from complaint management.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
edxmas
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hi, yes please put me in touch with your colleagues. Since it wasn't possible to achieve the minimum quality of service, I would request for a refund. Do you know which bandwidth should I expect during this problem on central-side?
pRo-Marco

Hi edxmas,

we offer you a credit note for 50% of the basic fees until January. Is that okay for you? Unfortunately, we cannot give you a minimum bandwidth. This depends on the load.

Kind regards

Marco

edxmas
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hello, that is fine. But since it's 1 year I have Vodafone and I have to choose now which bandwidth I want to continue with, at this point I would also go with a lower bandwidth. Is it something I can do from my Vodafone profile? Do you know what the available bandwidths are?

Thanks!
edxmas
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hi Marco,

Just to let you know, this month I've been charged of the full amount.
Do you have any update on this?

Thanks
pRo-Marco

Hi edxmas,

sorry, the credit will be shown on your next bill.

At the moment you pay 19,99€ a month. It will not be less when we lower the speed in your contract. After one year, you can choose less speed and will effect the bill.

Kind regards

Marco