abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet slow and unstable
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

My internet starting on 24 November 2020 started acting strangly ..... AGAIN !!! This happens every month or two and there is no reason for it. Speeds to my modem are supposed to be 400Mbps, I'm getting 90Mbps but only 1.02Mbps to my computer. I will answer the forum questionaire below but this is unsat as my business is online and this is making it imposible to work or have a decent online video meeting.

• Which contract do you have? Red 400  
  • Which modem / router do you use?  CH7466CE  
  • Do you use a loaner device from us or do you have your own device ? Loaner    
  • What is the error ? Speed ​​is unservicable  
  • How is your terminal connected to the modem?  LAN   
  • Which browser do you usually use? Google Chrome  
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer? Windows 10  
  • Start and period of the disturbance   starts at 0700 to 0200, over 19 hours of unusable internet   
  • Upload a screenshot of the signal values .  Screen shot attached  
  • What measures were carried out by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)? i completed all prompts with no change  
  • In which state do you live? Rheinlan PalatinateSignals.PNG
32 Antworten 32

Hey Martin!

Thank you for your response, I sent you a PM. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Also, i was just being frustrated with my posts as its been hard for my business transitioning to online.

Still no call from the Technician...Snip 102.PNG

ISP Speed 2.PNGYup just another day of this internet. Can i please get that Technician that was promised to call?

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Rodalben,

unfortunately, it currently takes a few days here until we are at the posts 😞 For a timely contact, the hotlines are available to you.

We have commissioned the technician. He needs access to the house distribution system.

We wish you a happy new year.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

They can come any time on Wednesday this week. It is no problem. We are covid free and will wear masks when the technician is here and direct them to the distributor

I just had a phone call with a technician dispatcher and they said there is a disruption in my town and that and I quote "suck it up because there is nothing we can do to help you." Then they hung up.... is this the type of treatment we get when we're paying customers? 

Well, there is something you can do and its fix the issue in my town. Also please credit my account for the month of December and probably January too as I dont see this getting fixed any time soon.

Speedtest.PNGIPS to Modem.PNG

Hi rodalben,

your name lets me guess that we live quite close.

My connection speed goes down every day from 13 o`clock until 1 or 2 in the night. And Vodafone told me about some network problem. But what this might be and if they are able to fix it? ...

I noticed that half a month ago and nothing changed until now.

But funny to see that the speedtest show lower values from server to modem on your test. I got a 250MBit connection and it always shows top values to modem but very low to LAN PC. But, as said before, only half a day. Until 1p.m. it`s all fine with DL speed of 250 and above.

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Rodalben,

the expansion measures for this are already underway, but it is not yet foreseeable when these can be completed.

I have set you a credit for December, in the amount of 50%.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

So, not having internet for the last few days, i havent been able to post. My internet was so bad these last few days 0.98Mbps down and 24Mbps up and i get 50% cedit for december.... i didnt even get 5% of my booked Tarrif for december. Now 6 days into January and i didnt have internet for Jan 2nd to the 5th as it was at 0.98Mbps Download from 6AM to 2AM... this expansion needs to get a move on and work get these booked speeds up to par!!!!