abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet slow and unstable
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

My internet starting on 24 November 2020 started acting strangly ..... AGAIN !!! This happens every month or two and there is no reason for it. Speeds to my modem are supposed to be 400Mbps, I'm getting 90Mbps but only 1.02Mbps to my computer. I will answer the forum questionaire below but this is unsat as my business is online and this is making it imposible to work or have a decent online video meeting.

• Which contract do you have? Red 400  
  • Which modem / router do you use?  CH7466CE  
  • Do you use a loaner device from us or do you have your own device ? Loaner    
  • What is the error ? Speed ​​is unservicable  
  • How is your terminal connected to the modem?  LAN   
  • Which browser do you usually use? Google Chrome  
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer? Windows 10  
  • Start and period of the disturbance   starts at 0700 to 0200, over 19 hours of unusable internet   
  • Upload a screenshot of the signal values .  Screen shot attached  
  • What measures were carried out by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)? i completed all prompts with no change  
  • In which state do you live? Rheinlan PalatinateSignals.PNG
32 Antworten 32
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Is there no Moderators to answer my complaint? It has been 4 days since I posted. 

1.3Mbps is only .00325% of my allowed 400Mbps. Can I get an answer as to why my contract isnt being honored by Vodafone? This is unacceptable any way you look at it. It has been a non stop challenge with your company. One month ill have great internet, another month i cant even watch netflix. Get your company in order please.

Cool, so 10 days after posting still no answer.... Typical of vodafone i guess. WILL NOT RECCOMEND VODAFONE TO FRIENDS OR FAMILY!!!!!!

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey

I can take a look at the connection 🙂 Will you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via a private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Private message Sent

Sent the PM 3 Days ago Tobias.

I reported this fault on the 4th, it is now the 19th thats 15 days of little to no internet, these 1mbps speeds are ludacris. can i please get a refund for the month of december. My very business depends on good internet connections.

IPS Speed.PNG

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Rodalben,

please excuse the late feedback.

I would like to send you a technician who will take a look at the connection on site. Various signal values no longer fit on your connection.

Please send me a PN with a current cell phone number, the info if you can access the house amplifier and if there are signs of Covid-19.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!