abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet service downgrade after the "Modernization" of the line
Flytever
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good evening,

I used to have a really good and stable internet service. When I say stable, I mean that I could use it with WLAN cable or wi-fi and I could multi task without any problem (for example: I could be watching a Stream at 1080p, downloading at more than 3 MB/s a heavy file - with e.g. 5 GB - and watching a Youtube video, all at the same time with no buffering whatsoever).

On the 28.03.2019 I got to go through the "Netzmodernisierung" and after restarting my router, following step by step the instructions that I received, my internet suffered a huge downgrade. At any moment of the day I can barely watch a Stream at 1080p. If I do any kind of download - even if it is a download of a 1 GB file - I can't use my internet for anything else, for example, if am watching to a Stream during the download I have to downgrade the quality of the Stream to 160p or 360p in order to avoid constant buffering. And if I try to work on several internet pages at the same time, the download of each page is extremelly low, my ping goes over 200 ms time after time, and if I have to be on a voice chat, I am constantly lagging. And this entire situation is happening while I have my computer connected to a WLAN cable.

I already tried to call to the technical support line and explain my situation and, after I explained that my internet was instable after the "Netzmodernisierung", the only answer I received from the technitian was that my connection was stable, ignoring all that I was reporting to him. After 10 minutes in a call where the technician couldn't found any problem in my service I gave up, as I got tired to not get any clarification about my situation.

Please help me with this situation. Many times I have to work from home, and with this kind of internet service it is impossible. Please analyse how come that this "Netzmodernisierung" brought such a service downgrade and help me to comeback to my previous stable internet connections.

Kind Regards,

Flytever

1 Antwort 1
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Flytever,

I'm really sorry about these inconveniences. It may be, that your line had to be set to a lower bandwidth. Did you receive a letter that this will happen? Then ususally after three months the bandwidth is set back to the regular status.

Please send me a private message with your customer number and the customer password, so I can check that for you.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!