abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Behoben Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet outage compensation
Demelor
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi!
I've signed my contract on October 12 and received a package with router via DHL. My address vas listed as viable for easy installation so I was supposed to just plug it in and follow provided instructions. After I've found out that I cannot set it up myself and I need a technician help, I've mailed a support ticket.
While I was available 24H each day I still had to call all participant service companies myself to obtain a termin for a technician visit.

My connection issue was fixed on October 27, so I had no internet for 15 days after signing a contract and I want that outage to be accounted: either substracted from my bill for this month or applied as a discount for next months.

Best regards,
Dmitrii

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Usually your contract starts by the initial connection of your cable modem -or- at max 14 days from the day it was initially enabled for activation. But you may check your first invoice for the day that it says as starting day - in case this is different from the activation date itself, feel free to come back here.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Usually your contract starts by the initial connection of your cable modem -or- at max 14 days from the day it was initially enabled for activation. But you may check your first invoice for the day that it says as starting day - in case this is different from the activation date itself, feel free to come back here.

Great, thank you for the explanation!
I'll check the invoice when I receive it.

Best regards,
Dmitrii