Störungsmeldungen Internet, TV & Telefon Kabel

Siehe neueste
Internet on the "Router" keeps blinking Red
PavanK
Daten-Fan

Hello,

My initial installation of Internet connection was not successful. I tried everything in the troubleshooting guide.

Account number: xxx

Date of birth: 08/05/1984

I cannot speak or understand German so I was not able to communicate with the customer service too. 

please help!! More details below.

• In which  state  do you live?  Please also send the  zip code
  • Berlin, 13587
  • What  contract  do you have? (e.g. internet + phone 100)
  • Red internet & phone 250 cable
  • Which  modem/ router  are you using?  (e.g. Hitron)
  • vodafone station
  • Do you use a  rental device  from us or do you have your  own device  ?
  • own
  • Which  error  occurs? (Speed ​​too low; packet loss) Also send  screenshots of speed tests (with date and time) and tracerts/ping plotter measurements in the event of packet loss or ping problems.  Set the ping plotter to 2.5 seconds for the interval and use affected services as the target.
  • How  is your device connected to the  modem  ?  (  LAN; WLAN; additional router; PowerLAN  )
  • WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
  • Start  and  period  of the disruption   (eg: since the beginning of April; only in the evening)
  • 05/18/2022
  • Also upload a screenshot of the  signal values  .  You can find this in the user interface of your cable router via   192.168.0.1  or via  192.168.178.1  on the Fritzbox.
  • What measures were taken by the  fault  hotline (available on 0800-5266625 for Vodafone Kabel Deutschland or 0221/46619100 for Vodafone West)?
  • Tried the entire troubleshooting guide.

I cannot speak or understand German so I was not able to communicate with the customer service too. 

please help!!

EDIT: customer number deleted

Mehr anzeigen
1 Antwort 1
ERFD

Hello PavanK,

welcome to the community Smiley (fröhlich)

Too bad that the self-installation did not work. Apparently there is no signal at the antenna socket. Do you have only this socket in your living room or also in other rooms? If none of the sockets are working, we can call in a technician.

The technician needs access to the house distribution system and information on whether there are currently people in quarantine in the household. The fault clearance of our components up to the modem is free of charge. Please have a look at the information about the service fee beforehand.

We will gladly take a look at your connection and the problem. Please send us the customer number, name incl. address and date of birth of the contract holder via private message.

Regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Mehr anzeigen