abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet often disconnects [ENGLISH]
paulgiii
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Folks,
Apologies for the english message since I just transferred to DE.
I want to get straight to the point.

I got my contract 1000mb and everything worked fine for the first 1.5 months.
Since last week, i get disconnected whenever i am on a meeting or either playing mobile games.
I am fine with upload speed going 700 or ping like 20ms when playing. 
I am more concerned with the disconnection issues which always happen to me.
I would hope someone can help in resolving this issue.

Thanks!

18 Antworten 18
paulgiii
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @R4mona ,
I managed to reach them by calling them however the support said they will get back to me and call me again with one who can asnwer my queries in English. They never called me again on my phone number.

Kind Regards,
Paul

MariaK
Moderator:in

Hello Paul,

the last ticket is also still open. According to this ticket, the technician has not reached you. Can you please send me your mobile phone number again (via private message)?

Many greetings,

Maria

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
paulgiii
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

This is not true. Oh my God. Are the conversation with support recorded? I was speaking with a support over the line and said they will call me back. I am now really frustrated. I tried to become patient and understanding but paying 40 euros for non stable internet is now unbearable. Please give me discount as i feel like i am not given the proper connection compared to what i pay. Imagine i will pay this money monthly for the next 21 months and i am only in my 3rd month of the contract! 

Sorry for the frustration, i am seeing several posts of the same. When the automatic firmware upgrade happened everything went downhill from there. 

I am sending my number in PN.

R4mona

Hi paulgiii,

thank you very much for your private message. Smiley (fröhlich)

I have just compared your cell phone number with the one stored in our system. Both are identical. In addition, I have noted in the open ticket that please contact a colleague who speaks English.

This is the only way we can find a good solution for you together.

Kind regards

R4mona

paulgiii
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @R4mona ,
Good day! Thanks for opening it up. Am i expecting a call from them? I have been waiting and they have not called me yet or contacted me in any form.

Kind Regards,
Paul

paulgiii
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @R4mona ,
Would it be possible for you to help me upgrade and get a FRITZ!Box 6660. Willing to pay the extra 5 euro costs per month.

Kind Regards,
Paul

MariaK

Hello paulgiii,

I looked into your customer account and saw that the last ticket is still open. It says that an English-speaking employee is still calling you.

I would first wait for the ticket to be processed. Then we can send you the Fritzbox for €4.99 per month.

Best regards,

Maria

paulgiii
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,
I received information in my mail that there is a planned checking of connection in my area on Thursday,
Please hold with the Fritzbox request, if the connection is still not working by the end of the week, i will try to get send a confirmation of ordering the router and check if it can somehow make the my issue go away.

Kind Regards,
Paul

paulgiii
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello @MariaK ,

Seems like after some infra update in our area the issue that i am encountering is already solved.
You can close the ticket and no further purchase of router is needed.