abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet not working on new address
moriartee
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I just changed my room and updated the address at customer service help desk last week. The internet isnt working at the new place. Can someone tell me is there a wait period before it starts? Or am I facing some other issue?

6 Antworten 6
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi NibelungenStr,

no, you don't habe to wait, if the connection ist okay. This seems to be the problem and we need to send a technician. He will visit your new room on 16.09. between 12:30 an 16:30. I hope everything will work out

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello. I was waiting all day today, but no one showed up. Its been 15 days since my internet isnt working here now. And I am in dire need of my connection. Can someone help me out please ?

Claudia

Hello moriartee,

that doesn't sound good. I can check why no technician came if you send me your details in a private message. I will need your customer number, address and date of birth. Write a short reply in this thread when you sent the PM.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello moriartee,

there are new entrees in the installation ticket, one from the service hotline that they changed the mobile number which shall be used to call you. Is the one that ends on ***249 correct? The other one is from the technician, claiming that they sent a letter for the appointment. Did something like that arrive meanwhile?

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I got all the letters from the servicing company, yesterday, which included an appointment confirmation letter dated 7th september, one letter that they couldn't find me. I will send these to you in a message. I also received a message that i should pick an appointment date, so i assume i follow that up for now and see where that leads. What do you suggest?

Wallace

Hi,

According to the installation order there will be a new date on 30.09, between 8 and 11 am.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!