abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet not working at all from about 2200-0900
Dmccus
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Which product do you have? Internet + telephone 400

Which modem / router do you use? cbn

Do you use a loan device from us or do you have your own device? only modem

Which error occurs? No internet from about 2200-0900

Which browser do you normally use? Chrome / Safari

Which operating system do you have on your computer? Windows 10 64bit

Start and duration of the disorder: About one week ago it began
8 Antworten 8
Dmccus
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Someone please help
Dmccus
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
?????????
Dmccus
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
I have had a terrible experience with Vodafone for the past month. I came back from a trip on August 31st, my internet was barely working at all. I called and a technician came the following Monday. All he did was replace the modem. That only helped for a day or two. A week or two later I called again and another technician came out to help. He replaced the main box on the outside of the house, this helped for about a week. Now this past week the internet has only worked from about 0900-2200 everyday. Now it isn’t working at all. So I try calling again and again and again and every time, I ask “Hi, do you speak English?” and they either hang up on me or they tell me to post on these forums, and someone will respond in English, well.... where’s my response?? I just keep getting ignored. I am PAYING for a service that doesn’t work.
Dmccus
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Dmccus,

sorry, currently it takes a little longer until we answer. I like to look at what's going on with your connection.

Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Dmccus,

the connection itself shows no abnormalities. However, I see the terminations. Is it possible that either the modem or the amplifier in the house is disconnected from the power supply on site? It looks as if something is manually switched off here.

Kind regards

Marco

Marco,

I did not see your response, as I had given up trying to recieve help. It had been weeks with no help from anybody at that point. I only saw your response now because I am back due to my internet not working at all anymore. Nothing is being switched off manually. The modem stays hooked up to the power at all times. Please assist. I am very, very tired of not having any internet while I'm still paying for it.

pRo-Marco

Hi Dmccus,

from the connection everything iss okay. I don't mean your modem, but there should be a box somewhere in the building. It amplifies the signal from the outside to connections in the house. In many times the powersupply is combined with the one from the lighting in the hallway. There is also a fuse box in the house. When the connection is lost again in the night please take a look there if every safety catch is switched on (not in your flat, the bigger one in the house, maybe it is placed in the cellar). We can not offer a technician who comes at night Smiley (traurig)

Kind regards

Marco