abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet led blinking
lean8086
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi everyone. Sorry for writting in english. I saw that several people had the same problem but the only way to do it was with a visit from a technician. Am I doing something wrong? I just receive the auto-installable package, and everything is working, except that the router is not receiving internet. It's that simple. How do I start receiving internet? Do I need a technician for that? How can I get one with my bad german? Thanks in advance.

Leandro Linares
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello lean8086,

I hired the technician. He registers by mail or just comes by. But this can take a few days.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

15 Antworten 15
DanyG

Hi lean8086,

welcome to our community. Smiley (fröhlich)

So you have a new DSL contract from us? And did receive the router and our welcome letter? What does the letter say about the activation date? It's necessary, that a technician activates your access. It won't work without.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Hi, thank you for your reply. Yes, I have a new DSL contract and I received the router and the welcome letter. I double checked just now and I cannot find any reference to an activation date. Only that I have to make the installation by myself. How can I get an appointment to activate my access? Many thanks.
Leandro Linares
DanyG

Hi lean8086,

you can find the activation date on the first page of the welcome letter. But you can send me a private message, so we can solve this a little bit faster. Just send me your customer or order number and your customer password.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Dany, thank you for your response. I've sent you a private message.

Leandro Linares
DanyG

Hi lean8086,

I received your pm but as I see, you're using a cable contract. So one of our cable mods will take care of your request.

I switched your thread to the correct board.

BR,

Dany

ERFD

Hello lean8086,

was the modem connected correctly? Is there a multimedia socket in the apartment? Is TV running on the connection? Can you please give us a phone number where a technician can contact you if necessary?

Best regards Fred

Hi Fred, thank you for reply. Yes, the modem is correctly connected. There is a 3-port multimedia socket (attached to you can image). I have no TV. My phone number is +***97, but my german is not well enough yet.

Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 12.34.15.png

Edit by VF_Marcus: phone number deleted

Leandro Linares
Marcus89

Hi lean8086,

please send us your phone number via private message. It's dangerous to write public in this board 😉 Can you tell us the MAC-Address of your router, too?

Kind regards

Marcus

Hey @lean8086 ,

i'll take over for marcus, thanks for the macadress! I need another phone number, please. It's also realy important that it's a german mobile/ landline number, otherwise your colleagues can't reach you. please send it to me via pn.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!