abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet langsame ung grosse PING
MichalTruhlar20
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, ich bitte Sie um Hilfe. Seid zwei Wochen, ist meine Internetverbindung jeden Abend sehr schlecht bzw. deutlich langsamer als Nachmittags, cca. 50% langsamer (PING: 100ms+) . In online Spielen habe ich dadurch auch einen sehr hohen Ping. Das Problem faengt meistens gegen 18:00 Uhr an. Ich habe schon versucht das Modem zu reseten und das Netzwerkkabel direkt in den PC zu stecken. Dies hat leider nicht geholfen. Ich waere ueber jegliche Hilfe dankbar.

Kunden-Nr. xxxxx
Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable Aktion
xxxxx

Selb 95100

xxxxx

xxxx

Edit: persönliche Daten entfernt. Bitte niemals persönliche Daten in einem öffentlichen Forum posten.

49 Antworten 49
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

can you tell me exactly when the workload starts? I have to narrow it down a bit more, because it might be that it is another problem. can you only test in the evening or go other times of the day?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
MichalTruhlar20
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hi, the workload starts from 18:00 /19:00 until 22:00/24:00, i make test all day and i dont have any problem afternoon ever. Just evening, every day the same time +-1 hour. You know whem people are home and surfing, playing online games. Like i said no problem afternoon at all, i makes like milions test across all day.
MichalTruhlar20
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
And i get worst results cca in 21:00 hour. Thats is time when ping is really bad.
Tobias

Hi @MichaelTruhlar20,

thanks for the information! Im gonna create a ticket and let it check from my colleagues of the thirdlevel, they will try different things and check the connection 🙂

Regards  

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
MichalTruhlar20
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Ok, thank you

Hi, any new info? One of yours colleague try to call me 2 times, but everytime when he call i was in work, is there any chance you can reach them and tell him if he can call me around 16-17 clock? or give me email on tech support? He left me voice mail whit his email but that voic mail is really of poor quality and i dont understand him. And i can even reach that phone number from which he call me. He tell that he make some change whith me connection but it wont help. There is still no improvement.

Wallace

Hey Michal,

According to the order, there will be a technician's appointment for 29.03.2019. Please give me a short feedback after the assignment.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi, so technician change some parts in distribution box in cellar, i from this day i have no issue at all, my ping is once again really good. So i dont know what exactly he change but it look that my problem is fix. But for sure i will inform you by end of the week.

Hi, i make tests all week and now i am sure that my problem si fix. Thank you.

Manu

Hi MichalTruhlar20,

I'm glad to hear that. Then I will finish the article here and wish you a nice day.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!