abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet langasam
Lipe
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

My internet is the worst that i ever had in my Life.

In the last 3 days I had many disconnection, and the internet speed is always slow,

Since I started the contract with Vodafonein february I had problem (I am so sorry to chose your company) I should have 200mbs with "kabel red 200mbs" in ethernet instead I have 90Mbs when I am lucky, useless to consider wifi speed, 45Mbs at least. Very sad.

I don't know how many time I tried to contact the vodafone number to have some explanation about that, but it is always the same thing, the same song, wait for someone and nobody pick up the phone. 

I am paying for a service that I am not receiving and I would like to understand why are you stealing my money in this way.

Before to write it's my PC or my area, I already checked and I can receive 250Mbs (Vodafone test) and my pc can support high speed. And i don't know why wifi is so slow. 

It looks like Vodafone is kidding me and I can't cut the contract for 2 years. If someone knows how to end Vodafone contract, please tell me.

1 Antwort 1
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Lipe,

Marco replied in your other thread, please answer there again. I will close this one.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!