abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet keeps on disconnecting - PLEASE HELP!!!!!
georgesl
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I am a desperate user.

I work all day from home and my internet keeps on disconnecting. Although the connection is not reliable at all, I am paying 55 euros per month.

The issue is that the connection randomly drops a lot during the day.

I tried to call the support, but it's always in German. And the one time I was able to speak with someone, he told me that I should pay 100 Euro for someone to come and check it, or they blame the WIFI and ask to connect via a cable which is absurd. 

I am really disappointed about that, since this issue is causing me a lot of trouble at work. 

I am attaching the log file from the FritzBox.

Please HELP

5 Antworten 5
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello georgesl,

I'm sorry you couldn't sort it out over the phone. I would like to take a closer look at your connection. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message.

Then get back to me here in the thread.

Best reagrds

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

PM Sent,

Thank you in advance

Georges

Claudia

Hello georgesl,

your modem is online for three days and the modem data looks good. Did the ethernet connection disconnect lately? If yes, please send some time stamps when they happened.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello,

On Friday 5 Novemver since around 8:00 AM the issue started, I restarted many times the FritzBox.

thank you

Claudia

Hello georgesl,

so are there currently disconnects via ethernet? There is no error on the line and the modem is online for a week now.

Kind regards,
Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!