abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet keeps dropping
sergio5
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi team Vodafone,

For the past year, I have been suffering with flakey internet.

When the internet is up, it works as per my contract and i can get 400MB/download (measured on both fast.com, and speedtest.net) 

The problem is that it is constantly dropping. I have at least to restart my router once or twice a day, reaching points like yesterday where it was just impossible. I restarted over 20 times. The internet would come after a router reboot, but drop within 5 minutes. Frustrierte Smiley

Before you ask, this happens both over direct cable connection and wifi, with different devices and operating systems (desk computer, mobile phones and laptops).

Every now and then, I have kind enough friends that have tried to reach out to you over the phone (i don't speak enough german to get through your support), but the queue is so large during the evenings that only once in the past months I was able to actually get through and reach an assistant that was kind to help me out, and for a couple of weeks the internet seems to have stabilized. But the problems are back again and is unbearable to try use your service when I am paying a lot of money for something I am unable to use.

Please help me, because I am going insane with having to constantly reboot my router.

Modem/Router: SAGEMCOM FAST5460 V1.18

20 Antworten 20
sergio5
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
18:11 - internet is up, it takes 5-8 minutes every time to establish connection.. :pulls_hairs:
sergio5
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
18:20 - I guess 10 minutes of internet was too much to ask... Rebooted router again.. is anyone from Vodafone reading this?
sergio5
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
18:27 - DOWN just keeps getting worse, rebooting
sergio5
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
18:34 - UP
sergio5
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
18:36 - DOWN
sergio5
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
18:42 - UP
sergio5
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
18:54 - DOWN
sergio5
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
19:14 - UP had to reboot router twice (I'm pretty sure these constant downtimes qualify as no contract fulfillment from your side)
sergio5
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
21:17 - DOWN
sergio5
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
21:23 - UP