Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Internet keeps crushing regularly, @ sign is flashing - CH7466CE
OG_88
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Vodafone,

We ordered a subscription of „eazy40” with a CH7466CE router on 22 of April 2021. Unfortunately your internet service has been very unreliable so far. There is a time, almost every day when the „@” starts flashing on the router and the internet cuts out and we often have to wait for many hours to be able to use the internet again. It happens completely randomly, making it very hard to work online. We have followed the steps recommended by your website: vodafone.de/kablestoerung, such as removing the power cord, wait, plug it back, removing the coax cable, reset the router etc, but none of these solved the issue permanently. Could you please help us investigate the situation and come up with a permanent solution? It is getting more and more frustrating. 

I would send my customer data, I am just not sure where to.  

Thank you in advance!

18 Antworten 18
Jana478
Administrator:in

Hello OG_88,

we'd be happy to help you.

In which federal state do you live?

Many greetings

Jana

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
OG_88
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Jana,

Thank you for your help. We live in Schleswig-Holstein. 

Best regards,
OG 

Moni_GK

Hello OG_88,

I’d like to take a look at the line. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again when you have sent me the data.

Greetings

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
OG_88
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Moni,

Thank you for your help. I have sent you a PM with the required information. 

Best regards,
OG_88

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello OG_88,

your modem is shown as offline for several hours right now, did you disconnect it or is there an outage right now? Did you replace the coaxial cable as well?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
OG_88
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Claudia,

Thank you for your help! No, both the power cord and the coaxial cable have been plugged in and there was no outage. We still don't have internet and the @ sign keeps flashing. Does that mean that the router itself is faulty? It is getting very frustrating since we need internet, to work from home.

OG_88

Claudia

Hello OG_88,

it might be the router or the line itself. I would like to send a technician that can check both. Can he access the house installation with your help? Can he call you under ***083 to make an appointment? Are there symptoms in your household that might be linked to Covid-19?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
OG_88
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Claudia,

Yes, you can reach us on that number. We don't have any symptoms related to Covid-19. We are looking forwards to hearing from you.  

Best regards,
OG_88

OG_88
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Claudia,

The internet came back yesterday, around 16 o'clock. We could enjoy it for a few hours then it crushed again. Since then, it hasn't come back. At the moment your service is very unreliable, certainly not what we are paying for. Is there any chance to get a compensation? We hope the technician will get in touch with us soon.

Thank you!

Best regards,
OG_88