abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet issues
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Hello,

For the past several days I've been experiencing issues with my internet connection. This Sunday my modem (Compal CH7466CE) has lost connectivity 5-6 times, each time recovering by itself after a couple minutes. I've restarted it, but that didn't really seem to help.

The modem also seems to reboot itself occasionally, because the System Up Time in Cable Modem -> Device Information right now displays ~20 minutes even though I last rebooted it hours ago. It also lost connectivity again ~5 minutes ago, with all bonded channels disappearing from the connection status page and then slowly reappearing again after 1-2 minutes. This is very frustrating when I want to watch Netflix or play videogames, is there anything that could be done?

Edit: @Gelöschter User Moved to the right board.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello technocoreai,

the ticket was assigned to a disturbance in the street. There was a faulty component here.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello technocoreai,

I can take a look at the connection if you like. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Please contact me again here when you have sent me the data.

Kind regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Hi,

Thanks! I've sent you the data.

Best regards,

Alex

Moni_GK

Hello technocoreai,

the router changes frequencies quite often and also the aborts are increased. A technician on site should have a look at this. Would you be okay with that? Will the colleague come with you to the house system? If so, please send me a phone number via PN to make an appointment.

Best regards

Moni^mmk

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Hi,

Thanks for looking into it! Of course, I've sent you my phone number in a PM.

Best regards,

Alex

Moni_GK

Hello technocoreai,

the technician is assigned for you. The colleague will call you to make an appointment.

Kind regards

Moni

Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Hi,

Thanks! When should I expect the call? The ticket you've created was closed yesterday morning, but I still haven't been contacted by anyone.

Best regards,

Alex

ERFD

Hello technocoreai,

the ticket was assigned to a disturbance in the street. There was a faulty component here.

Best regards Fred

Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Hi,

Looks like the issue was resolved, my internet works fine now. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Alex

ERFD

Hello technocoreai,

thanks for your feedback. The values at the modem are again perfectly ok. I will conclude your contribution with this. You another successful week.

Best regards Fred