abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet is not working and too slow last couple of months
Edi_edi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Community,

We have Kabel Deutschland 100. However, our Internet lately is so slow and we cannot even reach 10Mbt/s. It is either below 5Mbt/s but it goes rarely after 50 Mbt/s. Please let me know how to fix the speed. I am paying currently 39,99 Euros for service that is not adequatly provided. Please assist.

Thank you!

8 Antworten 8
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Edi_edi,

did you test the speed through LAN or WiFi? Does the speed go down from 50 MBit/s to 5 during the day or does it go up and down regardless of the time of the day? I'd also like to check your access, please send me a private message with your customer number, address and date of birth. Answer here again afterwards.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Edi_edi,

were you connected via LAN when you made the speedtests you sent via PM? They are all from the evening, please check the speed in the morning and send the results in this thread.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Edi_edi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Claudia,

All speedtests are made when I was connected via LAN. I have checked the speed in the morning. It was also slow. See attached screenshot.

Best regards,

Claudia

Hello Edi_edi,

this looks like a screenshot from an app, how is the speed in the morning when you use a direct cable connection?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Edi_edi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Claudia,

We are using direct cable connection and speed is really slow. Nothing is better. I am really thinking about cancelling my contract as I do not receive the service I am paying for. I have Kabel 100. Also, the screenshot is from the same app using direct cable connection made in the morning. I did not post entire screenshot due to the privacy reasons. I can send you original screenshot in the private message. 

Best regards,

Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Edi_edi,

you can sent it with a PM. Look also at a Gigabit connection.

And do some tests in your customer portal, if you are registered.

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Wallace

Hi Edi_edi,

We need speed tests on the LAN cable. All of your speed tests have been via WiFi.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Edi_edi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello @Wallace,

I have sent you private message with new screenshots using LAN and Wifi.

Best regards,