abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet is not working 10713
Luc4
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I couldn't speak in english with someone over the phone so I am trying here.

From Yesterday internet is not working for most of the time, I tried to reset the router pulling out the power cable for 3 minutes as per instruction but it didn't solve the issue. Could you please help me to identify if there is an outage with rhe line or if it's a router issue?

Thanks

15 Antworten 15
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Luc4,

we will prove, whats's up there. Please send me your name, address, day of birth and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Luc4
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @pRo-Marco I wrote to you as requested. Thanks! 

Wallace

Hi,

there's a massive error rate on the downstreams and you need to have a technician look at that on site. The cause seems to lie in our area of responsibility. In this case, the service is free of charge for you. Only if the technician does not meet anyone at the agreed time and cannot gain access, we will charge 99.50 € for the service.

Do you agree to a technician call-out and can you provide access to the house system? What is the best number to call to make an appointment?

Regarding COVID-19: Are you in quarantine or are there symptoms in your household that indicate COVID-19?

Regards

Wallace

Luc4
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Wallace, thanks.

I replied with a private message. Also, I confirm that I am not in quarantine and I don't have symptoms related to Covid19

Luc4
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Wallace,

do you have any updates? It's almost a week I can't use the internet. I know many are impacted and like me, many are working from home but could you please give me an update on when a technician can come to fix the issue? 

Thanks,

Luca

Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello Luc4,

What about access to the house amplifier? Can you make access there too? The technician has to get there, too.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Luc4
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Moni, thanks for replying. 

Do you mean this panel to turn on and off the electricity of the aparment? If yes, I can. It is in the apartment. I attached a picture of it to be sure I understood correctly what you mean with the house amplifier. 

Luc4
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-25 at 12.15.01.jpeg

Moni_GK

Hello Luc4,

no that's not what I mean. The amplifier is usually in the basement. Please ask your property management about this. It is about the amplifier from Vodafone or Kabel Deutschland.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!