abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet is cut off everyday
ISpoonJelly
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I've been having trouble with my connection since the beginning of the year now! You have sent me technicians two times, and the two times they changes my router and without any fix (The last router left is very bad and has a super slow GUI).

Since it is nearly impossible for me to get help on the phone, I cannot talk to someone and explain my problem.

The upload speed has never reached 50Mbps, which I have been paying for almost a year now (I only get 20Mbps at most).

Lately, the internet is cut off every day(sometimes multiple times per day) where the router just restarts and takes about 15 minutes to get back online.

It is very frustrating specially that I now rely on my home internet to do my job from home.

7 Antworten 7
yup259
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

hi, i also have problems with my connection but i guess in order to get help from vodafone staff you have to answer these questions:

• Welchen Vertrag hast Du? (z.B. Internet + Telefon 100) (which plan you have)
  • Welches Modem/ Router nutzt Du? (z.B. Hitron) (which modem do you use)
  • Nutzt Du ein Leih-Gerät von uns oder hast Du ein eigenes Gerät? (do you use vodafones modem or your own)
  • Welcher Fehler tritt auf? (Geschwindigkeit zu gering; Packetloss) Schick dazu auch Screenshots von Speedtests (mit Datum und Uhrzeit) und Tracerts/ Pingplotter-Messungen bei Packetloss oder Ping-Problemen (whats the problem, eg. speed or connection issues... if you have, add screenshots of speedtests like nperf(dot)com or programs like pingplotter (a bit advanced..))
  • Wie ist Dein Endgerät mit dem Modem verbunden? (LAN; WLAN; zusätzlicher Router; PowerLAN) (do you connect via lan or wifi)
  • Welchen Browser verwendest Du normalerweise? (z.B. Firefox) (which is your standard browser)
  • Welches Betriebssystem hast Du auf Deinem Rechner? (z.B. Windows) (which OS)
  • Beginn und Zeitraum der Störung (z.B: seit Anfang April; nur am Abend) (since when and for how long)
  • Lade dazu noch einen Screenshot von den Signalwerten hoch. Diese findest Du in der Benutzeroberfläche Deines Kabelrouters über 192.168.0.1 bzw. über 192.168.178.1 bei der Fritzbox. (screenshot of your cable info and signal strength. you have to open the router ui and look for cable information/channels and/or docsis status)
  • Welche Maßnahmen wurden durch die Störungshotline (erreichbar unter 0800-5266625) durchgeführt? (what happened after you called hotline)
  • In welchem Bundesland wohnst Du? (which state you live in)

I tried to translate them for you to save time instead of waiting a week for vodafone to tell you the same thing. cheers

Thank you for your reply. Here are my info:

• What contract do you have?  => Red Internet & Phone Young 200 Cable
  • Which modem / router do you use? => SagemCom, I used to have another one also from vodafone which they replaced, used to have the same issues.
  • Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device ? vodafone modem.
  • Which error occurs? I explained that in the above post and explained it before more than 3 times.   
  • How  is your terminal with the modem connected ? The problems happens on a network level so it does not really matter. However, I have my PC connected via LAN cable and all other devices (mobile, laptop, TV) connected via WIFI.
  • Which browser do you normally use? as I mentioned before, since this is on a network level it does not matter,
  • What operating system do you have on your computer? again, this is not OS dependant.
  • Start  and period of the fault  => Since last year, I've reported it many times and have technicians come to my home 2 times and replace my router, but nothing changes. now the problem is more frequent.
  • Upload a screenshot of the signal values . You can find this in the user interface of your cable router via  192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 at the Fritzbox. => My modem is so bad that the GUI is not usable...  
  • What measures have been taken by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)? I cannot get help in English over the hotline.
  • In which state do you live? Berlin
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, IspoonJelly,

I'd be happy to watch your connection. Please send me your customer number, address and date of birth by private message.

Write here briefly when you have sent the data.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello ERFD,

Thanks for your reply. I've sent you a message with all the details.

Wallace

Hi ISpoonJelly,

currently a jammer is radiating on our upstream and thus causes a too high error rate. I have arranged for the fault clearance and when the line is clean again you will receive a text message from us.

Regards

Wallace

Alright, thanks a lot.

Will this also solve the problem with the upload speed?

Manu

Hi ISpoonJelly,

yes, that´s the plan. The upstreams are also responsible for the upload speed.

Best Regards, Manu